Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BEWARE >> placing non paying bidder allerts on buyer !!!

i have just had 2 x non paying bidders and contacted FEEBAY (ONCE AGAIN) to see what they want me to do ( i know what to do , but was just checking with FEEBAY gods!!) . FEEBAY customer support ... ( hahaha ) told me to do this: 1. Open a npba ( non ...

Resolved! Do 30 day listings show up differently to 7 or 10 day ones?

I have just listed two items as 30 days and they show up differently on my active listings. Under bids for a 7 ot 10 day listing it shows as a 0 , and fthe price shows in red. For the 30 days it is --., and the price is in black. I cannot see that I ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone Verified Buyers

Good morning one and all I hope all is well in your world. I noticed a NPB issue in another thread, but didn't want to 'butt in.' It caused me to check back through some of our paperwork and I notice we've sold to quite a few 'non verified' buyers. I...

Having problem searching my custom labels in Seller Hub

Hi guys, The last few weeks I am unable to search my custom labels in Seller Hub. I used to be able to seach and the exact listing would show now I get a whole bunch of listings. I have to seach my eBay store in order to check my inventory which I do...

need help selling for 1st time please

Hi Im new to elling on ebay. Can anyone give me some tips please. Im in the Adelaide area if anyone would like to show me in the library maybe:I want to sell a few things just need a bit of confidence to get it right. Many thanks Kathy

Resolved! The trials and tribulations of selling on eBay

Q Hello seller, we re interested in knowing whether your curried egg plate is still available. If it is available we would be interested in coming to Bendigo tomorrow 2 May to pick it up if that is possible .Looking forward to hearing from you at you...

Return showing item delivered but I have not received it.

Hello people, I'm dealing with my first return and I'm finding it really frustrating. I have a buyer who requested a return because the earrings did not suit her, I have a no returns policy but decided to go with it. So finally she opened a return, w...

Resolved! How to take out/delete "make an offer" from an item

I have been making dreats of my items and with some of them I chose to also use the "Make an offer" key. Since then I have changed my mind and have been able to remove ti from most of the items befor listing them, There is one that does not bring up ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

non response of buyer

What is the protocol when a buyer pays for an item but then doesn't respond to any further communications regarding the pick-up of the item they purchased? I clearly said it was pick-up only as it was a used boxed game - they seemed happy to bid and ...