How to be a Top Helpful Authors

Hi guys

I am a newcomer at here

I found that some members are shown in the top helpful author ranking, how can i in it?

Hope you can give me some advise,thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 51
Latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

Re: How to be a Top Helpful Authors

My post was relevant because it was about fake likes.

I could report dozens of posts that are totally irrelevant. Just look at this thead for example. https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/How-long-for-approval-to-sell-sexual-wellness-items/m-p/250...

This is a PUBLIC forum. Just saying. Posts must be appropriate for all age groups.

I think I will go back to the UK soon, where people have manners.

Message 31 of 51
Latest reply

@arctoph_49 wrote:

I could report dozens of posts that are totally irrelevant. Just look at this thead for example. https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/How-long-for-approval-to-sell-sexual-wellness-items/m-p/250...

This is a PUBLIC forum. Just saying. Posts must be appropriate for all age groups.

Yes, it is a PUBLIC FORUM, but you must be 18 to have an ebay account, and these boards are heavily censored anyway.

As for the rest, you can report anything you like, but it's up to the mods to do what they want with those reports.

So, please go back to the UK threads is that's what you prefer.  (Notice how polite I was?)

Message 32 of 51
Latest reply

There are also other places to report cyberbullying and inappropriate content - in Australia too.

Message 33 of 51
Latest reply

@arctoph_49 wrote:

There are also other places to report cyberbullying and inappropriate content - in Australia too.

Que??

Message 34 of 51
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

@arctoph_49 wrote:

Yes, it is a PUBLIC FORUM, but you must be 18 to have an ebay account, and these boards are heavily censored anyway.

The first meme was posted in the selling forum by a seller who doesn't like buyers to post in that forum and tells them so very clearly, lol. Poor Nicsnacs also said she is not visiting the Blokes thread any more because of bullying, and you and your friend ordered her to say what she meant, which she didn't because she doesn't have to take orders from you.

Message 35 of 51
Latest reply

Ordered her???

I asked her to explain her comment because I didn't know what she meant.

That's not ordering.

Nobody orders

Message 36 of 51
Latest reply

@domino-710 wrote:

@arctoph_49 wrote:

Que??

What is so difficult? There are sites where you can report cyberbullying. I have never reported anybody, but the sites exist. More for minors, but also for adults.

Message 37 of 51
Latest reply

@arctoph_49 wrote:

The first meme was posted in the selling forum by a seller who doesn't like buyers to post in that forum and tells them so very clearly, lol. Poor Nicsnacs also said she is not visiting the Blokes thread any more because of bullying, and you and your friend ordered her to say what she meant, which she didn't because she doesn't have to take orders from you.

And I quote from that thread - my reply -

Care to elaborate on that broad statement about Richo's thread Nics?

If that's ordering, I'll go he

Message 38 of 51
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Keep it clean.

As a peer-to-peer community, we expect users to keep the eBay Community a safe destination for all users. Your contributions should be respectful and appropriate for all ages.

From: https://community.ebay.com/t5/About-the-Community/Community-Guidelines/td-p/26164369

Message 39 of 51
Latest reply

Oh, give it up.

You still have to be 18 to read here.

Message 40 of 51
Latest reply