Unfortunately, this seller won't post to your location. Please update your delivery address !!!!

Argh, all my potential buyers are messaging me saying that I won't post to their location.. I have 224 active listings, does anybody have a solution, is there some kind of postage glitch at the moment?

They add items to the checkout, try and pay and get this message below!!!!!

Unfortunately, this seller won't post to your location. Please please update your delivery address and try again.

I was mucking around with my business policies a week ago to add my contact phone number in there and must have inadvertently clicked something I shouldn't have ??? I

I've been selling on ebay for 18 years and have never seen this.. Anybody have any clues to or suggestions to help me? I've contacted ebay and they said I have to wait a week for ebay to email me?? Because they don't know and it has to go to their "internal team" ?? I can't wait a week..

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Unfortunately, this seller won't post to your location. Please update your delivery address !!!!

You cannot possibly contact eBay via email.

Use Live Chat.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Re: Unfortunately, this seller won't post to your location. Please update your delivery address !!!!

Not aware of any  Glitch.

My orders and postage integrations  are working correctly.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

If you have a postage policy for most of your listings, go to edit that policy and check all the details are correct, adjust if need to and submit.

image host
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I turned off Business Policies ages ago. It was causing too many issues. It just means I have to manually add the postage to each listing, but by using sell similar for a new listing, it's already pre filled. 

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply