non supply

pookz1
Community Member

What happens if i purchase something on ebay and pay through paypal

then the supplier tells me he doesnt have any to sell as his supplier did not supply

he has offered money back, but i want the item

thanks

Pookz1

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

non supply

If he doesn't have and can't get the item, he can't give you the item - take the refund.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

non supply

If he doesn't have one, how can he send one ?

Unless of course he pulls one out of his hat.................but hats usually only have white rabbits in them...............Smiley Very Happy

image host
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

non supply

Take the refund as suggested.

Very few items on Ebay are "one off", look around for another buyer.

I know that is not what you want to hear but if they haven't got it what can they do?

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

non supply

It happens

Just as in a B&M supermarket, you may go in there wanting X brand bread but if the X brand bread factory did not deliver any, the supermarket can't sell it even though they usually sell it and have it advertised as being for sale

At least this seller told you and offered the refund straight up front, some on the dodgey side would have tried to tell you wait for a few weeks and they *promise* to send it or offered a different product at twice the price

I do not know your seller's 'set up' but unless they were a large company with a warehouse or unlimited storage it is likely at some point in time a supplier is going to fail them

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply