Some items I bought are well over due and have disappeared from my list of purchased items in my Eba

Some items have been removed from my eBay purchase list . There are a couple of things  well over due I have not yet received.  My visa statements list <Removed>, and I suspect this is the seller. On google under that name it comes up as <Removed>.I am confused , can you help if you can find my full purchase history so I can track down the seller. I have never been able to remove my purchase history for items received , does this happen automatically after a certain time ???.

View Entire Topic

I am not sure what you are basing well overdue on, but *if* it is the estimated dleivery date, that is invented and inserted by ebay

very very rarely are ebay's guesses acurate

We are all just members like yourself, so we cannot check your purchase history for you, what period of time do you have it set to show?  if it is a shorter period than when you paid, you'll need to change it to see it via the drop down menu

If you still have the ebay email confirmation, it will be in that also

Or, if you believe it to be the seller you have said, you can use 'advance search' up the top to search by seller and find them that way