10% discount

I have a 10% discount from Ebay. I want to buy a vacuum cleaner from Godfreys on line.Can I apply it to this purchase and if so how do I do it.?

Thank you, Patricia.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: 10% discount

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

When you go through Checkout to pay for the item there is a box at the bottom of the invoice near the total price.

Type in the Voucher Code and click Apply.  This should change the total price to be paid.  Continue and pay for your item.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

When you go through Checkout to pay for the item there is a box at the bottom of the invoice near the total price.

Type in the Voucher Code and click Apply.  This should change the total price to be paid.  Continue and pay for your item.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

I'm not sure about Godfrey's online but all the in stores have gone into liquidation.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Oh no! They're all cleaned out??? vacuum.gif (Ah, I've just googled - takeover bid, not liquidation... with some stores being closed as an emergency measure.)

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Well that sucks

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

Hi Lyndal - I too keep getting these 10% Voucher reminders on a couple of my accounts but I have still to use one.

I have checked my emails for the Voucher Code but don't seem to have an email

The first I know about the Vouchers is that they appear at the bottom of My eBay drop down Menu. 

Where would I normally find the Voucher Code and the T's & C's?

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

By clicking on the bottom of your 'My eBay' dropdown menu.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Or here:-

https://www.couponese.com/store/ebay.com.au/

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

Tried that and it just took me to an unrelated page - nothing to do with Vochers or codes.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Thanks padi - but how do I know which is my Voucher - it doesn't say WHAT I can buy or WHERE I can buy it.

Or am I just totally missing the point and it applies to any store or item that has a 10% off Promotion?

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply