15% discount voucher not working

mmai-au
Community Member

I have this option of 15% off voucher, but it doesn't work as it said (see the attached screen shot). Any one know why ?

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: 15% discount voucher not working

Did you get an email relating to the voucher? The code is usually given there (from memory). I might see if I can get someone else to help, as I don't have a great deal of experience with the vouchers (only been offered them once or twice).

Message 11 of 24
Latest reply

The voucher code will be in the email you received to notify you of the offer.

I screenshot them when I get them in case I cannot find it again later.

you know when it expires, so that's good...as all have a time frame for use.

if you go to My eBay, and hover over it, doen the bottom it has shown me if I have an offer.

if I then click on that, it takes me to the offer pretty much as didplayed in the original email, with the offer code shown.

The normal conditions are you can use it only with that ID, and that email, and Paypal, so I make sure that the email is attached to my Paypal account too.

then you need to put it in the promotions/code box at checkout.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 12 of 24
Latest reply

I check all my emails, messages...nothing about voucher. I remembered the voucher is place in my account where I can read all info about it (expired, maximum $50..etc)...but now I can't find it....till, I do have 15% discount on every items but sadly, I never be able to get it.

Message 13 of 24
Latest reply

Have you looked under the My eBay tab? That always tells me in green or black at the bottom, I have an offer.

I do not have one right now, but from memory, there can be an offers box on the My eBay page too, in the summary section. So when you are looking at watched, purchases, etc. there is a new section for the offer.

hope you can find it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 14 of 24
Latest reply

image.jpg

So if you look there, in the My eBay tab, under My messages at the end, when I have a voucher it will have a new link saying "you have a 15% off voucher" then click on it, it takes you to the promotion box that contains the code you need.

Message 15 of 24
Latest reply

yes I found it.Smiley LOL

Voucher.jpg

Message 16 of 24
Latest reply

Great ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 17 of 24
Latest reply

Very interesting to note that the same seller has the virtually identical model without 3D, plus a faster 1mS response time instead of 2mS, for almost $200 less. Unless I absolutely required 3D capability, I know without a doubt which one I'd be buying, especially as the 15% discount voucher applies to both products. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 18 of 24
Latest reply

I want to know what the Razor mouse is like.

I have had two Razor keyboards, loved the Black Widow, but it had endless troubles, think it was replaced 4 or 5 times in a year - Then I got the Deathstalker, but whilst it didn't break (son is still usiong it) I didn't like it very much and have since replaced it with a DuckyShine - but I saw a Logitech one I liked the other day, but they don't make it with red backlighting (an absolute prerequisite LOL)

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 19 of 24
Latest reply

How about the Logitech G19s Custom-Color Backlighting Gaming Keyboard LCD Display Programmable for $165, Crikey? You can choose any backlighting colour you like, or even mix them up if you prefer. Me? I'll continue to stick with my $5 keyboards from the local PC shop which suit me just fine (but of course, I'm not a gamer). ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 20 of 24
Latest reply