15% discount voucher not working

mmai-au
Community Member

I have this option of 15% off voucher, but it doesn't work as it said (see the attached screen shot). Any one know why ?

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: 15% discount voucher not working

I'm not a gamer either, but I like em to glow in the dark, cos I can't touch type, and I spend so much time at the computer its hard on the eyes in full on light just fior research or study or being on eBay etc- or if just vegging out listening to music and watching you tube or sumfin - to have no lights on iykwim

I have little tracking strip lights so I can write and take notes etc about 6 inches off the desk and just shine on the notepad - but ionly need full on light for text books and stuff or well other stuff LOL

will look at that keyboard - I really want one with USB ports and audio input output jacks (like the Black Widow had)

so will definitely have a look - thanks!

I take it logitech is a decent brand?

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 21 of 24
Latest reply

Yes Crikey, Logitech is a very good brand and I believe they are owned by Belkin who make excellent modems & routers as well. Both of the following models have USB ports and independent audio outputs and the backlighting can be programmed to any combination of 65k colours. As I said, they're out of my price range but for what they offer, they are far less expensive than some equivalent brands. Local sellers too. Just search for these item descriptions (btw, the typo is not mine). ๐Ÿ™‚

Logitech G510 Gaming Keyboard Costom-Color Backlighting LCD Panel Programmable at $109 postage inc.

Logitech G510S Custom-Color Backlighting Gaming Keyboard LCD Panel Programmable at $125 postage inc.

As an up-market keyboard user, I'd be very interested to hear your opinion after you check them out.

Message 22 of 24
Latest reply

Appreciate this is an old post, but had same problem (though vouchers had worked in past). Initiated customer support chat. Turned out my ebay accound is registered in UK where I used to live till 13 years ago when I moved to AU. They verified my ID and changed my country, and now vouchers work just fine.  Happy days!

Message 23 of 24
Latest reply

As you are aware this is a very old (four years) thread, why did you bump it? I'm sure the vast majority of Australian eBay members are actually registered on the Australian site.

Message 24 of 24
Latest reply