15% discount voucher not working

mmai-au
Community Member

I have this option of 15% off voucher, but it doesn't work as it said (see the attached screen shot). Any one know why ?

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Have you looked under the My eBay tab? That always tells me in green or black at the bottom, I have an offer.

I do not have one right now, but from memory, there can be an offers box on the My eBay page too, in the summary section. So when you are looking at watched, purchases, etc. there is a new section for the offer.

hope you can find it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.

View solution in original post

Message 14 of 24
Latest reply

image.jpg

So if you look there, in the My eBay tab, under My messages at the end, when I have a voucher it will have a new link saying "you have a 15% off voucher" then click on it, it takes you to the promotion box that contains the code you need.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.

View solution in original post

Message 15 of 24
Latest reply

Message 16 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

attatchment doesn't work for me either

where did you find out about the dioscount vouvcher?

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 24
Latest reply

I just got is the "congratulations, you've been selected to receive 250 free business cards"!

Message 3 of 24
Latest reply

the screen shot look fine on my computer, but I don't know when posted it link to bad request.

here is what i copy and paste the screen shot a moment ago in my ebay:

15%offVoucher.jpg

Message 4 of 24
Latest reply

i try to post the image again here

Message 5 of 24
Latest reply

Voucher.jpg

Message 6 of 24
Latest reply

There is nothing about free business cards on that listing.

What you are describing...250 free business cards sounds more like an offer from Vista Print.....I have never seen it in connection with ebay.

Message 7 of 24
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

There is nothing about free business cards on that listing.

What you are describing...250 free business cards sounds more like an offer from Vista Print.....I have never seen it in connection with ebay.

LOLOL

yeah, I know

was my attempt at a joke.

*blushes*

(I'll keep working on my delivery)

Message 8 of 24
Latest reply

These voucher offers typically take effect during checkout and payment for the item. The times I have had them, I need to purchase the item, pay with PayPal, and enter the voucher code during checkout (there's a specific field for it, I think it's on the checkout screen before you log into PayPal).

That's for general info, by the way, as I can't guarantee that's how your voucher will work, or even if it will, because there have been numerous instances in the past where similar vouchers have not been honoured or won't function properly.

Other things to check would be any 'find out more' links that take you to an actual information page, as there's usually some terms and conditions available somewhere. 

PS I know 15% of $499 is near-$75.00, but these vouchers generally have a max $50.00 value, just in case that's the issue.

Message 9 of 24
Latest reply

the 15% discount is maximum $50. so item over $333.33 will only get the same $50 off. However, I asked through chat and the staff said the agent work on those voucher is not working on weekend. I can't find the code on the voucher place in my account. But it will expired today.

Message 10 of 24
Latest reply