A seller has left me positive feedback with a negative comment. How do i report it?

There used to be a button to report eBay sellers that did this, now every single link just sends me in loops back and forth from my feedback page. Why is this happening??? And how did this scam artist manage to remove my totally justified feedback yet I can't even find HOW to report his when his is in flagrant violation of eBays feedback policy?!

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: A seller has left me positive feedback with a negative comment. How do i report it?

Can someone please post the link to where I can report the feedback violation?? this is driving me crazy and i have been trying to find the button or contact someone for an hour now
Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

Re: A seller has left me positive feedback with a negative comment. How do i report it?

Maybe eBay took away your ability to report sellers due to your buying behaviour ??

OMG OMG OMG I just looked at your feedback left for sellers - I really don't think eBay is for you TBH.

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

I think you deserve it

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

42Negative
10Neutral
1Withdrawn (1 removed by eBay)

I think you have come to the wrong place looking for help. Your feeback left for others is scarey.

Couldn't get you on my BBL fast enough.

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

cq_tech
Community Member
I think the only feedback that needs reporting is yours, to be perfectly honest.

At least you won't have as many items "going missing", as most here will have blocked you.
Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

I think the feedback left is on the money, no one has that many problems with items not arriving
Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

pmsl.gif  My favourite thread today.

Fancy asking for help getting fb removed with a record like that     eye rub.gif

And, the best bit is................the mods can't edit for naming and shaming      pmsl.gif

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

???

I see ONE sequence of 5 negs for ONE seller. In the last 50. Hardly a serial pest.

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

Read a bit further Dave. 42 negs left, as well as 10 neutrals, most of which were totally unnecessary.
Message 10 of 16
Latest reply