Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pitney bowes took money out of my account

I recently tried to purchase a pair of shoes and proceeded with the purchase and didnt work. I then checked my bank account and paypal account and there had been money transfered to "Pitney Bowes, inc" even though i had not purchased the item. Does a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

what happened to the paypal 10 % off voucher ?

i was sure it said ends today 18 / 5 at 23.59was going to bid on an item, hopefully win and pay before 22.30 today but when i checked my ebay at about 17.00 he offer had dissapeared, what time zone were they going by as it didnt say...

This has to be the most confusing system to ask a question. I have been asking for months and months

I first asked started asking this question about 6-8 months ago and was told that people are looking into it so I'll ask again.In the Item counts! why are there so many letters missing and it refuses to show "ITEM COUNTS" Can someone please give me a...

Buying vintage clothing

Any tips on buying vintage clothing, leave them below!Also your experiences of buying vintage, was it worth it, etc. And if you sell vintage, feel free to introduce yourself!

Resolved! Tempted to leave negative

I picked up an item at the post office, the seller had sent it as a letter but the Postal gods did not agree and I had to pay an additional $7.55 postage. I have emailed the seller twice over the last two days with a picture of the overcharge on the ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Am I entitled to a refund on postage charges for a faulty item

Brought a top with $4.85 postage. It arrived and has several holes all over it and a few stains. Informed seller and sent pics and was told that they could refund me half the price of the top and I could sew the holes up myself. I told them I was unh...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal not working ?

Bought stuff from ebay last week and it took 24 hours for the paypal payment to go to the buyer.Now paypal wont let me in..Anyone else have probs or knows whats going on? cheers.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changing Feedback

I recently bought a microphone and in error entered a neutral review. I would like to change it. But How ???

A seller has left me positive feedback with a negative comment. How do i report it?

There used to be a button to report eBay sellers that did this, now every single link just sends me in loops back and forth from my feedback page. Why is this happening??? And how did this scam artist manage to remove my totally justified feedback ye...

Ebay, new auto spam.

I never receive watch notificattion because I have that pref set to 'none'. But suddenly after watching an item I receive an email telling me that there is one bid on my watched item and that I'm receiving the email because I am subscribed to recieve...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! No Tracking Number on Order

What do you do if your seller does not give you a tracking number?

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful