As a buyer P/Pal is a must

I recently purchased a jumper that was way too small and then shrunk to fit a 10 year old, I contacted the seller and they gave me a 20% discount. I took the discount; as posting it back to god knows where would be to difficult.

However a few weeks later I purchased 3 tops from one of ebay's advertisements which gave me the impression that it was a US company.

"WELL" the items were the wrong colour wrong size and completely all wrong..... JUNK

I contacted P/Pal and I got a full refund postage and all and I did sent it back to China. This company gave me a threatening hard time and then offered me 20% discount....NOT this time.

All you have to do is get it right with the return, the return address is really important and tracking

As for their threatening emails -winners are grinners-

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: As a buyer P/Pal is a must

@addsomevintage wrote:

All you have to do is get it right with the return, the return address is really important and tracking

And unfortunately many buyers don't know about Paypal's limited return postage offer, so end up paying the return postage out of their own pocket, or else return without getting the correct return address through a Paypal dispute process.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 2
Latest reply