Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Why are sellers who are using Virginia Surety Company Inc as a protection for Australian Purchasers

Why are sellers, who are using Virginia Surety Company Inc as a protection for Australian Purchasers, now trying to circumvent the Australian warranty rulings for the purchase and failure of their product , sold to these buyers.These sellers no longe...

Resolved! Seller sent me an offer Is this feature new ?

I often put things on watch, just incase I want to compare items, see what they eventually sell for and or becuase I really want it but don't have the funds just yet and hope when I do it is still available and by beiong on watch I can easlly find it...

Does this mean the item is delivered?

Just wondering if this photo shows the item is delivered or should be a great bar in the line underneath? Nothing has arrived and I am unsure so would love some help

As a buyer P/Pal is a must

I recently purchased a jumper that was way too small and then shrunk to fit a 10 year old, I contacted the seller and they gave me a 20% discount. I took the discount; as posting it back to god knows where would be to difficult.However a few weeks la...

Got scammed by eBay plus

I warn everyone to be aware of eBay Plus. They are scammers on a different level. They took monies out of my PayPal account, to renew my Plus membership, when I cancelled about 6 weeks prior to it been due. You need to ring your Financial institution...

GST on low value goods imported into Australia

I am aware that GST now applies to low value goods imported to Australia and that it is set at 10% of the value. However, I have just added goods to my cart as follows: Goods cost = $7.07Postage = $24.83Sub-total = $31.90GST @ 10% $3.19Total cost as ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller is no longer a registered user

I won an auction for an item and payed for said item and now the seller is no longer a registered member. Before the user was removed they marked the item as sent. It says it should get here some time between 16th August and 20 September. What should...

Global Shipping cost & GST rip off for Australians

I see this is a popular topic so I just have to add my two bits worth. I haven't made a purchase for some time so it came as a shock to me that I am charged shipping costs by the original seller $12 USD and Pitney Bowes inc. $36.87 USD. On top of thi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful