Buying from China

Oh dear......the latest purchase from China is coming on the slow boat........the REALLY slow boat. I try to buy from Aus sellers always, but then one slips by.....macrame beads ordered 25th Aug - arrived in Aus 29th Sept....and then....Aus post got involved and it is sitting at a 'facility' on 13th Oct just across state. Maybe they will turn up on the 'morrow.๐Ÿคฃ

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Buying from China

The Negative FB you left the seller, would tend to indicate you have received the item.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Buying from China

I bought something from China that was sent with SpeedPak Economy (same service used by your seller) and it arrived in 3 weeks.

I bought something from Australia 2 days later and it is still somewhere in an Aramex depot after almost 6 weeks.

So... it depends.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Buying from China

I would never have thought to look up your feedback until I saw gutterpunkz' comment and it does seem your latest FB could be for this item or something similar as it is for a seller from China.

I'd just like to add your feedback for that item (whether it is for the latest purchase or not) missed the mark in some respects. It successfully warned other buyers the postage was slow but your sentence started with 'NOT big hole at all".  My first reaction was-what on earth is this buyer talking about?-then I remembered that in your post here, you mentioned macrame beads so it was probably some item along those lines.

With feedback, other buyers can't necessarily see or guess or trace what you bought. Your feedback can now be longer so it would be helpful in future to mention exactly what you bought.

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Buying from China

240D196C-DD9D-47D9-BF8C-AAE87CF501B2.jpeg

This are the beads the OP is referring to.  

As mentioned in the item description, these beads are (L x W) 10 x 8mm.  Sooooo, not a big bead by any standards, but still, at that size, how big a hole was the OP expecting? 

The seller is in China, thatโ€™s no secret. Iโ€™d be expecting at least a 4-6week delivery too.  
I think the neg feedback left was unjust! 

Perhaps, the OP might like to try Spotlight Online Shopping next time! ๐Ÿ˜‰

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

Buying from China

With feedback, other buyers can't necessarily see or guess or trace what you bought. Your feedback can now be longer so it would be helpful in future to mention exactly what you bought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi springy, verifying purchase is not hard, in most cases only takes a couple of minutes.  Especially when  poster gives plenty of details, purchase date etc.

The item purchased by the OP, clearly shows it is located in China,  (OP must have been asleep at the wheel)

Estimated delivery time frame  2 - 6 weeks  + extra time for customs clearance.

Actual delivery time  just over 7 weeks.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Buying from China

I think Springy might be referring later on down the track once the feedback hits the 6mth mark, we then wonโ€™t be able to see what the purchase was. 
Thereforeโ€ฆ. โ€œHole not big enoughโ€ โ€ฆ.could be about a sex doll for all we know ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Buying from China

Aramex?...let me tell you about Aramex, **Beep**, **Beep**, [Censored], **Beep**, [Censored] ๐Ÿ˜›

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

Buying from China

@janeababe wrote:

240D196C-DD9D-47D9-BF8C-AAE87CF501B2.jpeg

This are the beads the OP is referring to.  

As mentioned in the item description, these beads are (L x W) 10 x 8mm.  Sooooo, not a big bead by any standards, but still, at that size, how big a hole was the OP expecting? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, as Einstein said, it is all relative. For a bead that size, the hole is actually... not so tiny. The hole cannot be larger than the bead. : )

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Buying from China

If the seller were selling beads with holes larger than the beads, the buyer would receive a box of nothingโ€ฆ except perhaps some wood shavings???

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply