C5OZ voucher

Is it just me but I cannot get the C5OZ voucher to work on any item I try to buy  ?

I select PayPal and APPLY but nothing happens - there is no discount applied

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

C5OZ voucher

C'mon lyndal you've used every voucher that come's along especially DVDs so what's the answer hahaha

Message 11 of 20
Latest reply

C5OZ voucher

can you provide a link?

Message 12 of 20
Latest reply

C5OZ voucher

@eezipeezi888 wrote:

C'mon lyndal you've used every voucher that come's along especially DVDs so what's the answer hahaha

Look at my earlier answer eezi.....I could not find that offer yesterday so I assumed it had finished.

There was no cut off time/date.....it was available while showing on ebay only.

Message 13 of 20
Latest reply

C5OZ voucher

The voucher code still seems to be active, as I'm seeing the banner for it on eBay's home page. The link to the T&Cs is here, no current expiry date shown though: http://pages2.ebay.com.au/Buyer_coupons/5oz?_trkparms=%26clkid%3D5961455593482695336

Message 14 of 20
Latest reply

C5OZ voucher

You are right Digi...it seems to be back.

It definitely was not working yesterday afternoon or last night when I tried to use it.  When it did not work I went looking for it and it was missing.  I assumed it had finished.

I am very glad I did not proceed with the purchase....even a 5% discount is welcome.

Message 15 of 20
Latest reply

C5OZ voucher

I'm pretty sure that last time I used one (about 2 or 3 weeks ago) the price changed before I proceeded to pay.

Have you got the same paypal email address as the email you use on that ID? I assume it won't work if you haven't changed the email in pp so they're both the same (or changed the one on the account, but it's easier to do it in pp).
Message 16 of 20
Latest reply

C5OZ voucher

I just used the C5OZ voiucher for a combined order.

I didn't use the cart.  I hate it.

It worked when I hit apply. 

But you have to make sure your id email is the same one linked to your paypal account.

Message 17 of 20
Latest reply

C5OZ voucher

I've got all my account emails in PayPal for that reason. That way if there is a promo where the email has to match I don't have to fiddle around much. I just go into PayPal and change that one to the default and I'm set.

Message 18 of 20
Latest reply

C5OZ voucher

The discount only applies to items sold by Australian sellers are any items you are trying to purchase from an Overseas seller?
Message 19 of 20
Latest reply

C5OZ voucher

It's been 5 weeks since the OP posted. I think that voucher has probably expired by now. It's very rare they'd last that long.

I think you can buy from overseas sellers as long as they are listed on eBay AU. They don't work if you go to eBay US or UK and buy.

Message 20 of 20
Latest reply