Combining Post using Iphone

dumberdash
Community Member

Hello lovelies

Just had a seller advise that they cannot combine invoices using iphone. He/She is requesting I pay the total and they refund me the difference in cost. They are a relatively inexperienced seller and I don't have an issue following their suggestion apart from it is not advisable.

Cheers and thanx for your assistance in advance.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Combining Post using Iphone

go-tazz
Community Member

Just seems a little harsh some of his comments

That should be her comments,B-):^O

Sorry PJ,couldn't resist,:-x

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

Great the hole I am digging just keeps getting deeper and deeper... Be able to call it a grave soon. ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

It may sound harsh but I am amazed at the number of people who are wasting their own and other people's time using iphones without bothering to find out how to make them fully functional.

If they cannot or will mot make the effort then they should use a computer.

Had the OP's seller asked them if they knew how to fix the problem instead of making an inane request for them to overpay then I would have been happy to provide the advice to scroll to the bottom and choose classic view.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

It may sound harsh but I am amazed at the number of people who are wasting their own and other people's time using iphones without bothering to find out how to make them fully functional.

If they cannot or will mot make the effort then they should use a computer.

lol - the exact same thing can be said about computer users too...;-)

but it is the real world that ebay and iphones and computers are available in, and in the real world people have different levels of technology skills and abilities,

for some it takes a little more time to come up to speed with new tech, including the ebay app, which has limited capabilities, but gosh I am sure it has helped to generate several sales that I otherwise would not have got - :-x

I am yet to discover its full functionality - and will learn the way I usually do, by trying out - and learning by doing including some mistakes along the way.

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

for some it takes a little more time to come up to speed with new tech, including the ebay app, which has limited capabilities

If they don't know how to use it properly then they should probably not use it until they learn how.. Particularly when they're wasting the buyers time..

IF they know the app can't do some things, then go and find a PC..

I find the App works fine for me, but I only ever use it for buying and adding things to my watch list.

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means
Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

And that's pretty much all it's good for, patch.

You shouldn't try to run a business using it.

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply