Condescending seller

esayaf
Community Member
I purchased an item through the GSP and the seller didn't upload the tracking number.
I asked him politely to upload the tracking number stating that GSP shipping is notoriously slow and I'd appreciate knowing how it is travelling.
This is his response :-
You have the E-bay drop ship service, and all I am responsable for is the domestic shipping to there location in Kentucky. You paid for first class domestic shipping to there. All I have is a postal internal tracking number--9500 12138 1477 6231 0034 61- your kit is expected in Kentucky on Monday the 22nd, once it is there it is in the e-bay international system. If you have any further questions please ask them.
Thank You,
what can I do to try and get him to upload the tracking number?
Message 1 of 39
Latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

Condescending seller

@lyndal1838 wrote:

As you can see we do have the ability to enjoy ourselves while answering questions.Smiley Wink

who is enjoying themself?  I've got two pairs of undies on (one on the outside) and a pair of jeans.  I will have to log out just so I can get comfortable 'down there'

Message 31 of 39
Latest reply

Condescending seller

enhanced-buzz-13637-1384788468-17.jpg

Message 32 of 39
Latest reply

Condescending seller

esayaf
Community Member
Dear Lyndal,

I appreciate your apology but then you had to spoil it by once again telling me what I already know.
I have purchased many items through the GSP. I don't require for you to harp on and on about the same thing that I have already explained that I know.
What is your point? To just continue to talk down to me as if I have never made a GSP purchase before
It is most annoying and once again condescending.
Even though you and your clique think that it is very amusing that I use this word. I am getting extremely annoyed at the lack of respect. My anger has now increased and you can go do what you earlier wanted to tell me to do.
Message 33 of 39
Latest reply

Condescending seller

esayaf
Community Member
Lyndal, I gave you an actual apology with an explanation of my anger.
Yours was a backhanded apology followed by an unnecessary explanation of the GSP but I will be judged by the self appointed Judge, Jury and executioners here.
Thanks for that.!
Message 34 of 39
Latest reply

Condescending seller

@esayaf wrote:

Even though you and your clique think that it is very amusing that I use this word. I am getting extremely annoyed at the lack of respect. My anger has now increased and you can go do what you earlier wanted to tell me to do.

hmmmmm, not so long back I remember thinking the exact same thing about some posts.  Here's a screengrab to show what lack of respect looks like on these boards:

esayaf.JPG

Message 35 of 39
Latest reply

Condescending seller

@esayaf wrote:
Dear Lyndal,

I appreciate your apology but then you had to spoil it by once again telling me what I already know.
I have purchased many items through the GSP. I don't require for you to harp on and on about the same thing that I have already explained that I know.
What is your point? To just continue to talk down to me as if I have never made a GSP purchase before
It is most annoying and once again condescending.

Respect is a 2 way street. You can't demand respect if you have no respect for anyone else.

Message 36 of 39
Latest reply

Condescending seller

I know I came to this party late, but I can not see where anyone other than the OP showed any lack of respect.

Lyndal, you have the patience of a saint!!!

Message 37 of 39
Latest reply

Condescending seller

yeah that.gif

Message 38 of 39
Latest reply

Condescending seller

@shepherdsrule wrote:

Lyndal, you have the patience of a saint!!!

Ah, but she doesn't suffer fools lightly though gottabe, digi and kopes on the other hand......................just sayin' 

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 39 of 39
Latest reply