Contacting ebay help

Is there any other way to contact ebay help?  I have tried the live chat but can't get them to do anything and I need to take it further. I have bought something and now cannot get any response from the seller and think it was a scam, but ebay live chat says that I have to wait till the delivery window closes and if I don't get the item then I can claim. Bit late by then, they ask us to let them know asap if it is possibly a scam but how can we do that?

Message 1 of 36
Latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Contacting ebay help

Three days ago I bey something from eBay but you take a double payment from my account I needed to pay me back

Message 21 of 36
Latest reply

Contacting ebay help

eBay do not sell anything

Nobody here took your money, we are all members like you

You will need to contact eBay, once you have made 100% sure you did not buy two items by mistake 

Message 22 of 36
Latest reply

Contacting ebay help

@sandypebbles wrote:

eBay do not sell anything

Nobody here took your money, we are all members like you

You will need to contact eBay, once you have made 100% sure you did not buy two items by mistake 

erghh…. We both know he won’t be back to read your reply. I’m sick to death off all these one-time-posters who want answers yesterday, but NEVER come back to read the responses by members. 

…also sick to death of all these old topics being raised from the dead.  
I must be bored….. ‘sigh’ 😐

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 23 of 36
Latest reply

Contacting ebay help

I'm amazed at members posting questions in the middle of the night.

Then expecting an immediate answer.

There was even somebody getting irate because ebay wouldn't answer their phone at 3 am

Message 24 of 36
Latest reply

Contacting ebay help

And the one who called us useless because it has been 20 minutes since they posted and nobody had replied 🙄

Message 25 of 36
Latest reply

Contacting ebay help

I am finding this so exasperating. My purchase is showing tracking provided yet it has not been put into the post, eBay will not accept my plea to speak to an agent. Since my purchase the seller has not responded to numerous emails asking when it will be deposited with Aust post and no reply. As it is now the ratio of due between and has not been put into the system.  Also since my purchase this seller has been left with a huge amount of negative feedback with exactly the same problem as myself, this reeks blatant scamming. How does a buyer bring this to eBay's attention? The seller needs to be shut down. How ever that doesn't stop them they just start up under a different name and so the process continues on. 

Since joining eBay they have lost a lot of buyers/sellers and I don't doubt why. 

Message 26 of 36
Latest reply

Contacting ebay help

@jadae54 wrote:

How does a buyer bring this to eBay's attention?  

As soon as the final ETA has passed open a dispute in eBay's MBG ...............simple.

What is the item number (RHS of the listing page) ?

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 27 of 36
Latest reply

Contacting ebay help

A 'huge' amount of neg feedback all of a sudden also reeks of a hijacked account 

How long ago was this seller's last lot of positive feedback before all the negs started?

Were they some time ago or also recently?

Message 28 of 36
Latest reply

Contacting ebay help

This is all bull**bleep** from EBAY, They are just as big a lot of scammers as a lot of the sellers and they back them up.

You can only ask EBAY the questions they want you to answer as this suits them

Too guttless to allow you to contact anybody there as they know they will cop **bleep** from people

Message 29 of 36
Latest reply

Contacting ebay help

See ya. Don't slam the door.

Message 30 of 36
Latest reply