Courier tracking says item delivered ,but no sign of it,what can i do now?

I live on a quiet  property 5 klms from the town center Outer Melbourne suburb .I received an email from the courier to say that the item I ordered was delivered  Monday 11 July   late afternoon. Normally the couriers drive down our drive way to the house located 180 meters from the road. I have checked our security cameras an only 6 vehicles passed the property that day  (no one stopped)  I submitted a missing item claim but could not proceed because in eBays eyes the item had been delivered .Sent an email to the sender which has had no response , now out of pocket $628 what can i do ?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Courier tracking says item delivered ,but no sign of it,what can i do now?

Have you contacted the courier  to ask where item was delivered.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

They sent through Sendle  sent an email to them (no physical why to contact via phone ) but as yet not had a reply

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

You say that you got an email from the courier, but what does the actual tracking say?

You will lose a dispute if an item is tracked and marked as delivered.

What is the sellers feedback like? Percentage and/or any red flags?

Sendle have a very poor reputation, but I'm not sure if this is a Sendle error, or a scam by the seller.

There are some steps you can take if you paid by Paypal since you've already lost the dispute in Ebay.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I agree with gutter that the first thing you should do is contact Sendle, which you have done, so now you will have to wait. I know it can be annoying just before the weekend because you might have to wait until next week for a reply, but eBay needs a proof that the item was not delivered to you in order to issue a refund.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

There is also a live chat option on the Sendle website:

https://support.sendle.com/hc/en-au/articles/211476917-Contact-us

I can see the chat icon where they say it is, so you should see it too (like on eBay, live chat is only available during normal business hours though).

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply