Customs

I want to purchase a pet food item from seller in the US (It's dirt cheap and so is the postage) I did buy the same item around 2 years ago or more, from another seller and it was confiscated by Customs. Do you think this purchase could be a risk of ending up same way? Im still very tempted to buy it.
Message 1 of 57
Latest reply
56 REPLIES 56

Customs

@michellebartley wrote:

The seller shipped the item so I will wait and see if it gets through the customs. And its pet treats. Little rice pops carrot flavoured.

Well, its been 5 weeks. Has it arrived yet?  Smiley LOL

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 41 of 57
Latest reply

Customs

Do you need to ask Jane? We would have been hearing about it for WEEKS if it hadn't arrived! Or she knows customs got it and isn't game to admit it.

Message 42 of 57
Latest reply

Customs

We are most unlikely to hear any more about this transaction Tippy....either Michelle has knowingly broken the law and got away with it AGAIN or she has been caught.   Either way, Michelle will not admit it.

Message 43 of 57
Latest reply

Customs

Well la la de da da I did get the item. Satisfied now, I have nothing to hide whatsoever, just thought I would tell as you seem to want to know.
Message 44 of 57
Latest reply

Customs

You are obviously pleased with yourself for breaking the law once again and getting away with it.

Ever heard of karma?

Message 45 of 57
Latest reply

Customs

@michellebartley wrote:
Well la la de da da I did get the item. Satisfied now, I have nothing to hide whatsoever, just thought I would tell as you seem to want to know.

michelle, I am left to assume that you have me on ignore or canโ€™t see my posts for some reason.  Someone might reply to this post and quote it . . . . . then you will see it even if you do have me on ignore.

This is what I see when you posted on this thread

147B1820-0FB6-45E1-8E43-7E4E921180AE.jpeg

As it is, it looks like you are talking to la-de-da-ing yourself.  Then you go on to say โ€œI would tell as you seem to want to knowโ€. 

@It may be that you canโ€™t find the @ symbol on your smartphone.  If that is the case, then start your posts with โ€œat k1oooโ€ (but use the user ID of the member you are replying to).

It has been suggested to me by another member that you may respond to the use of colour.  So here is the symbol we would like you to use when replying to a post from your mobile

EE458324-1809-48B5-B4B6-612475CEF537.jpeg

Message 46 of 57
Latest reply

Customs

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

@michellebartley wrote:

michelle, I am left to assume that you have me on ignore or canโ€™t see my posts for some reason.  Someone might reply to this post and quote it . . . . . then you will see it even if you do have me on ignore.

This is what I see when you posted on this thread

147B1820-0FB6-45E1-8E43-7E4E921180AE.jpeg

As it is, it looks like you are talking to la-de-da-ing yourself.  Then you go on to say โ€œI would tell as you seem to want to knowโ€. 

@It may be that you canโ€™t find the @ symbol on your smartphone.  If that is the case, then start your posts with โ€œat k1oooโ€ (but use the user ID of the member you are replying to).

It has been suggested to me by another member that you may respond to the use of colour.  So here is the symbol we would like you to use when replying to a post from your mobile

EE458324-1809-48B5-B4B6-612475CEF537.jpeg

There - quoted.

Message 47 of 57
Latest reply

Customs

Its nothing to do with Karma Lyndal you dont know the full facts behind all this. There is quite a bit of invetigative to be done now by me . It bl.... well means its too risky to buy any food from Ebay so that means sellers miss out on their payments as well as my animals will have to go without. What an utterly pathetic scenario.
Message 48 of 57
Latest reply

Customs

Meant to type investigative work. Apologies.
Message 49 of 57
Latest reply

Customs

michellebartley wrote:
Its nothing to do with Karma Lyndal you dont know the full facts behind all this. There is quite a bit of invetigative to be done now by me . It bl.... well means its too risky to buy any food from Ebay so that means sellers miss out on their payments as well as my animals will have to go without. What an utterly pathetic scenario.

michelle, your animals do not have to go without treats . . . . find some locally.

I get that you love your pets, and love to pamper them, but it seems to me like you are trying to make them the elite pets of the pet world.  By this, I mean that you are treating them to the human equivalent of Beluga Caviar.

I have news for you michelle, I do not think that any human that has ever lived on earth has ever died from not having eaten Beluga Caviar, and your pets will not die if you feed them locally available treats.  They will eventually die, but not because you fed them local treats rather than imported treats.

Spoiler
also, it may be a blessing in disguise for overseas sellers of these items based on your previous posting history with undue claims for items not received due to your impatience OR due to the seller not marking the item as having been sent Smiley Surprised
Message 50 of 57
Latest reply