Dodgey seller yet again

Following with interest a particular seller who sold hundreds of sets 10 post satchels plus some very expensive stamps at $1500 with really no description. Should have sent warning bells to me but I only checked the feedback score when I bought. Even went to the trouble to report them to ebay as after selling hundreds and no replies at all they then went private with their feedback. Wisely they had a long post time so cannot put a negative or an item not received in for a refund yet. Plenty of time to take the money and run.

Funnily enough I did warn ebay what was happening but they confirmed it was a very good seller. Ha Ha!!! I am sure in a couple of days the negative feedbacks for no items will come rolling in. This will be interesting to watch.

Price seemed to good to be true, and with my 10% discount it was very good. Have I learnt my lesson? NAH! a good deal is always worth trying to get. And eventually I will get my refund.

And of course ebay always always always have good checks on ebayers........... 

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Dodgey seller yet again

Stawks, I didn't go all the way through with leaving FB but up to the point of submitting it I could leave DSR's.

Capture.PNG

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 11 of 22
Latest reply

Dodgey seller yet again

Up to 12 Negs now with, I suspect, many more to go.

Hope you were able to lodge your INR claim.

Message 12 of 22
Latest reply

Dodgey seller yet again

This seller (NARU now) now has 26 NEGS.

Seems there's a real scam going on with Aust Post satchels!

Message 13 of 22
Latest reply

Dodgey seller yet again

Phoned ebay yesterday as negs feedback were building up, and asked for a supervisor. Told they never contact a seller if something is wrong. Said maybe seller just has a problem at the moment -haha. Gosh if they ended up in hospital with 2 broken arms they would not quickly change their feedback profile to private to prevent buyers seeing the comments but we can still see the negative numbers add up.

Too many sellers they said to contact. Might offend the seller they said, I would have called it just a curtesy call myself. Even if the account was hacked I would sure like a curtesy call.  I cannot even yet put a did not receive complaint in as they put in a large extended delivery time, wisely to give more time to take the money and run. 

Contacted paypal and spoke to someone. Entirely different and they took it seriously and put a claim in straight away. I do not need to do anything further they will look into it straight away and handle it. Thanks paypal, glad someone cared.

Message 14 of 22
Latest reply

Dodgey seller yet again

38 negatives now but ebay still has not unregister them 

Message 15 of 22
Latest reply

Dodgey seller yet again

Up to 64 negs now.   93.8%

But I haven't been watching the positives.

I think I will now

Message 16 of 22
Latest reply

Dodgey seller yet again

70 negatives in a row now, still ebay not acting on it, so still a registered ebayer and they are in Austalia!! 

Message 17 of 22
Latest reply

Dodgey seller yet again

Keep in mind that it's probably a hijacked account,(so the account owner may have got control back and eBay

will need to get in contact with all the buyers before they remove the fraudulent listings and possibly the negs).

That could be the reason that the account hasn't been NARU'd.

Whilst they have private feedback they can't sell anyway,(the scammer/hijacker would've abandoned the

account and moved onto their next victim).

Message 18 of 22
Latest reply

Dodgey seller yet again

The original seller that the post was about has now being NARU'd,have 26 negs and a Feedback score of 41.5%.

Message 19 of 22
Latest reply

Dodgey seller yet again

???

I still see 82 negs and 92.2%

Message 20 of 22
Latest reply