Dodgey seller yet again

Following with interest a particular seller who sold hundreds of sets 10 post satchels plus some very expensive stamps at $1500 with really no description. Should have sent warning bells to me but I only checked the feedback score when I bought. Even went to the trouble to report them to ebay as after selling hundreds and no replies at all they then went private with their feedback. Wisely they had a long post time so cannot put a negative or an item not received in for a refund yet. Plenty of time to take the money and run.

Funnily enough I did warn ebay what was happening but they confirmed it was a very good seller. Ha Ha!!! I am sure in a couple of days the negative feedbacks for no items will come rolling in. This will be interesting to watch.

Price seemed to good to be true, and with my 10% discount it was very good. Have I learnt my lesson? NAH! a good deal is always worth trying to get. And eventually I will get my refund.

And of course ebay always always always have good checks on ebayers........... 

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Dodgey seller yet again

Sorry,there were two others with similar names and similar products,

I delete them from my list after they become NARU'd but must have missed this one,blush-1.gif

Message 21 of 22
Latest reply

Dodgey seller yet again

S'ok Tazz.    pat.gif             They're still NARU'd

I'd like to know the story.  It was a good business until it got hi-jacked.

Message 22 of 22
Latest reply