EBay Your Say Surveys

I signed up earlier in the year to do the surveys and have done a few. Most of the time it says that I've been entered into the monthly prize draw and I thought it was like Readers Digest where no-one ever knows the winners or the names are just made up to make it look good. I got an email tonight.......

Hi <my name>

Thanks for participating in our research activities last month. 

Your name has been drawn out as a WINNER OF THE MONTHLY PRIZE.

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have won a $100 eBay voucher.

Your unique redemption code is: <removed>

Instructions for use:    

• It is a single use coupon
  • Use the cart function and fill your cart with at least $100 worth of goods before applying the code
  • No "change" is provided if spend is less than coupon value
  • The voucher expires on the 31st October 2016

Happy shopping,

The eBay Your Say Team.

Message 1 of 65
Latest reply
64 REPLIES 64

EBay Your Say Surveys

Update slr, the painting started this morning and currantly currently Batgirl the Brave has yellow fur on both sides of her head and is more than likely to get more elsewhere on her...................sigh.

Spoiler
Wonders whether to get more paint or not ???????

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 21 of 65
Latest reply

EBay Your Say Surveys

FYI...yellow colour is purported to drive you insane.......oops too late   Image result for smiley crazy animated

Google it

Message 22 of 65
Latest reply

EBay Your Say Surveys

Stalks, Batgirl the Jaune will almost certainly drive my painter insane if she keeps it up............................ 

Spoiler
She also refuses point blank to allow incriminating pics to be taken and tendered here as evidence of her heinous ways.

Message 23 of 65
Latest reply

EBay Your Say Surveys

@padi*0409 wrote:

Update slr, the painting started this morning and currantly currently Batgirl the Brave has yellow fur on both sides of her head and is more than likely to get more elsewhere on her...................sigh.

Spoiler
Wonders whether to get more paint or not ???????

Not more paint Padi...buy the beautiful Batgirl a very long rope and tie her just out of reach of the wet paint.Smiley LOL

Message 24 of 65
Latest reply

EBay Your Say Surveys

@lyndal1838 wrote:

Not more paint Padi...buy the beautiful Batgirl a very long rope and tie her just out of reach of the wet paint.Smiley LOL

Won't work lyndal, she'd just eat the rope and then carry on painting.......................she has suggested a bucket of Scotch Fillet may curb her painting ambitions...................

Message 25 of 65
Latest reply

EBay Your Say Surveys

lyndal, I was looking for Red and White paint . . . . . . you know the colours . . . . . the victorious Sydney Swans colours!!!!!!

Message 26 of 65
Latest reply

EBay Your Say Surveys

I know all about the Sydney Swans....my daughter baby sat for Steven and Julie Taubert when they first moved to Sydney.

I recently found a poster, signed by every member of the team...I was going to flog it on ebay but daughter decided she wanted it back.

Red and white is also the colours for St George....my "local" team.

Message 27 of 65
Latest reply

EBay Your Say Surveys

I'm guessing Batgirl is after the hair effect on the paintwork, similar to the bagged look or sponge effect. Either that, or she just likes paint, or she was trying to get a tattoo.

Spoiler
We all love paint!!!!
Message 28 of 65
Latest reply

EBay Your Say Surveys

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

I'm guessing Batgirl is after the hair effect on the paintwork, similar to the bagged look or sponge effect. Either that, or she just likes paint, or she was trying to get a tattoo.

Tippy, I think it's more like a blackmail effort to get me to give her more fillets, chicken breast and salmon....................meanwhile I'm lucky to get bread and water (without the bread).

Spoiler
I'm dreading it when the floor gets painted in the man-cave................doggie footprints everywhere ..................sigh.

Message 29 of 65
Latest reply

EBay Your Say Surveys

go the Red and Whites

Message 30 of 65
Latest reply