EBay deducted me $48.99 for not buying

I just received a notification from the bank that told me eBay debit me $48.99 for shopping, but I did not buy anything, and I checked the purchase history nothing on the list. The money was taken by a website name is ebay.com.au/cc Sydney NSW 20.  what is that for? I only buy things on eBay and I have never sold anything.

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

At the top of any ebay search page there's a link that says ebay plus.

Click on that to cancel.

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

Follow the instructions given to you by imastawka.

This is something you need to do.  Nobody here is able.  We are just members buyers/sellers like you. 

Ebay do not read or reply to these boards.   I suggest you cancel asap.  The amount due will be debited from your account when it falls due.

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

I did not approve this debt and would like my money put back into my account asap.

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

As stated several times in this thread that amount is renewal of Ebay Plus.  Did you opt for the trial.  If you dont want it you need to cancel prior to the due date.  At the top of the page click on EP and go from there.  It is your responsibility.  No one here can credit your money.  We are all ordinary members sellers/buyers just like you.  Ebay neither read or reply to these forums. 

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

If you really did not sign up for the free trial, as per terms that were agreed to

Does anyone else in home use your account?

If not, you ought to report to your bank asap so they can cancel your card

Also, you will need to change all your passwords

If you did not sign up, it is bigger than 'getting the amount owed' refunded

Obviously someone who has access to your account signed up, if it was not you, or someone else in the home then you need to take action to protect your account (both eBay and bank) from any more unauthorised 'purchases' 

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

I think I'm bought from you t shirt Belarus mtz 50 but I don't know what is happening I don't see nowhere what is happened with this 

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

Irrelevant to the subject of this thread, which is about eBay Plus.

As the OP is a buyer it is highly unlikely you bought from them.

Belarus is a blockaded country, so if you bought something from Belarus, you've done your dough.

Maybe start your own thread and explain, in English, what your issue actually is.

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply