EBay international shipping

Anyone used the EBay International shipping at all, and/or your experience with it. 
🙏🏻

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Well, the 2nd was Thursday, so there was only 1 business day (Friday) after that. It will be fine.

Message 11 of 23
Latest reply

I hope so………..!

Message 12 of 23
Latest reply

The order hasn’t moved since 8th February that is latest tracking information, it says Airline transit delay, I contacted seller & they replied, that I will have to wait til it moves on, it should be almost in Australia by now, I also have another item that is being held up, from USA, carrier is FedEx, this is “SO” annoying. I don’t remember this happening before & I have bought a lot from USA over the years.

Message 13 of 23
Latest reply

@michellebartley wrote:

The order hasn’t moved since 8th February that is latest tracking information, it says Airline transit delay, I contacted seller & they replied, that I will have to wait til it moves on, it should be almost in Australia by now, I also have another item that is being held up, from USA, carrier is FedEx, this is “SO” annoying. I don’t remember this happening before & I have bought a lot from USA over the years.

You have bought a lot from the US and this happens nearly every time, so I don't think you can remember this not happening before. With all due respect, you really should stop buying stuff from overseas. It spells trouble for you nearly every time.

Message 14 of 23
Latest reply

It’s a case of having to buy overseas as the items aren’t available to buy here. 

Message 15 of 23
Latest reply

Well - that's a stretch. lol

Message 16 of 23
Latest reply

When I buy things from overseas, I try to cultivate quite a patient approach. (Unless the items are time-sensitive… but in that case mea culpa … or if the shipping method is a deliberately chosen fast priority method.)

I know you’ve often said that some of the things you’ve purchased just aren’t available in Australia, so if that’s the case, leaving large room for world events making delivery times blow out might need to be part of your expectations, michelle.

As an alternative, you can set up a UK delivery address and get all of your UK purchases sent there, then delivered to your address in Australia in one large lot if you buy strategically at roughly the same time - and the delivery from the UK delivery address to Australia will be very fast (3-5 days perhaps), but that is ONLY worth it if you have a lot of orders because the parcel forwarding cost will be upwards of £100.

I did place an order from a UK company on 4th Feb. We’ll see how long it takes…

Message 17 of 23
Latest reply

The order has reached destination country, that was the one through Ebay International shipping so I should have it in a few days the other order from USA thru Fedex hasn’t updated tracking for quite a few days so I’m not holding out much hope for it. The seller for the 1st order told me to be patient as it is on its way apart from a delay so he was correct and he is always reliable as I’ve bought of him a lot over the years. It’s good when you know a seller is reliable.

Message 18 of 23
Latest reply

where in the USA is it coming from? Don't forget they are 'closing airspace' and shooting anything that moves atm....ufos and all.....

Message 19 of 23
Latest reply

I shudder to think…….!!!

Message 20 of 23
Latest reply