EBay international shipping

Anyone used the EBay International shipping at all, and/or your experience with it. 
🙏🏻

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: EBay international shipping

@michellebartley wrote:

The order has reached destination country, that was the one through Ebay International shipping so I should have it in a few days the other order from USA thru Fedex hasn’t updated tracking for quite a few days so I’m not holding out much hope for it. The seller for the 1st order told me to be patient as it is on its way apart from a delay so he was correct and he is always reliable as I’ve bought of him a lot over the years. It’s good when you know a seller is reliable.

If it's over water, then the tracking isn't going to be updated. Sadly, satellites don't update tracking, nor do random UFO's over the US. You go through this angst regularly, for the love of anything, please be patient. You've been doing this a long time now. You know that your items eventually arrive. Stop going into panic mode because it's taking more than 2 days to arrive from a foreign country. The pets aren't going to expire because something takes a few extra days to arrive. RELAX!!!

Message 21 of 23
Latest reply

Holy iBalloons…! 

I will instruct all sellers from whom I buy — do not send via balloon.

Or… no, I’ll just narrow it down to any seller who has used a balloon. That brings it down to … hmmm… let me see… 2 to the power of absurdity multiplied by a figgy pudding, carry the eight and add one whoopee cushion, and that gives me…. NO SELLERS!

countessalmirena_0-1676378215763.gif

Message 22 of 23
Latest reply

Answering as a buyer. No problems with the seller. Great communication and I’m happy with my purchase. However I would never again buy from a seller who uses Ebay international shipping due to high postage costs and poor service, sending an expensive antique item in just a plastic bag with very little protection. The seller packaged the two items in a sturdy box together, but the eBay shipping hub separated them into the two packages, one in a flimsy box and the other in a plastic bag. Not the sellers fault.

Message 23 of 23
Latest reply