Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coupon not working

Trying to buy a pair of shoes and the coupon suggested to me by eBay on the page doesn't work! Is the Show Me How button linking to a coupon that doesn't exist?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Advertised items not in stock

I have had a run of winning auction items and buying pay now items only to receive a message sometime after having paid that the item/s are not in stock. This seems to be a growing concern and destroys the confidence in using ebay. Are others having ...

• 25 replies
  • 1 Helpful

item return

I bought an item that turned out not suited for the purpose I bought it for. I have returned the item unopened to the senders address and took a photo of the parcel and receipt for post costs, Now eBay has provided a label and a tracking number that ...

Warranty

I purchased a diesel heater on eBay and didn't fit it for some months when I did I found the pump to be faulty, I contacted the seller but got no response. My experience with sellers on eBay is sometimes so frustrating all sellers should be made to l...

How do i start a return on an item that is over 90 days

Hi, I bought an item in February which has now failed. I have contacted the seller and he has requested that I start a rerturn through ebay but I am unable to find out how to do this as there is no return option in the received goods listing? Thanks ...

Resolved! Money back guarantee - Not true

I purchase an item that said one size fits all & when I asked the seller if it would fit a certain size, they said sure that is my size, but when I received the item it was way too small & because they had a no refund on that item I was stuck with it...

Ketone Gummies

Beware the celebrities used to falsely advertise these products saying they have lost weight using them. They are all fake misleading advertising. These are a rip-off, can't get a response from seller. Takes 30 days to try them out and ebay will not ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Damaged in the mail - I tried to fix - ended up breaking it

Hi guys, an item I bought (a second hand internal hard drive) was damaged in the mail, it appears. Two of the pins were bent. I thought, no biggie, I'll straighten them. One of these pins broke off. So what recourse do I have, considering this? None?...

Requested refund

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/394327923050I bought this item and have been going back and forward with this seller for a refund. The item didn't work and I would like a full refund.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! PayPal pay in 4

I am using PayPal pay in 4 for my Ebay purchases but just lately it’s only working on Ebay, it won’t allow me to use the Pay in 4 on local & international online purchases, anyone else had the same problem. Is it a Glitch there somewhere!

How to get rid of international GSP charge?

Hi all,Am looking at buying 2 items from the UK. I noticed the exorbitant shipping ($80 for two coins the size of a 1c piece each) and since I have a contact in the UK and will be travelling to the UK later in the year I emailed the seller and asked ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful