Ebay Broken up into many sub sites?

Why cant we just see all of ebays listings on one website ?

even if you select world wide certain items only appear on .com .co.uk .de etc if it really was a world wide search why do i have to log into like 4 websites just to check all the listings even though the sellers state world wide shipping the items are never listed on .com.au so cant ebay just merge all the listings to one site ?

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

How do you know?

Do you know how many accounts they have?

Are these items listed as BIN or Auction?

Message 11 of 18
Latest reply

they are auctions if you show interest they will bid on there own items to see how much your going to pay i know because i do the same searchs every day. they will constantly relist the same item over and over again go over to one of the international sites you can log in your self to find out.i dont really have a problem with it the problem i have is the how Australians aren't offered the best deals i just dont see why i have to log into to multiply websites to find the best deals on ebay. ebay.com.au should just give me the lowest auction price for worldwide listing not hide them on sub sites making me log in several times. worldwide and lowest price should be exactly that

Message 12 of 18
Latest reply

How about because  each country specific ebay, has different rules, different fees, different operating costs and totally different market sizes,  comparing   ebay au, to the  US  or China versions is just stupid

Message 13 of 18
Latest reply

No matter where you ' log in ' - if they don't post to Aus - you just ain't getting it.

Well - that goes for more ways than 1. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Message 14 of 18
Latest reply

Just a question - what are these ' sub sites ' - LOL

Message 15 of 18
Latest reply

ebay.com ebay.co.uk ebay.de ebay.ie and many more what im saying domino is there search have free international listings that ship to Australia that are cheaper then ebay.com.au and those listings dont appear on the Australian website what im suggesting is when a user searches worldwide we receive all the listings not just watered down version for ebay.com.au

Message 16 of 18
Latest reply

Would I be right in saying that these items are located in China or India?

There are shill bidding sausage factories there... stay away.

Doing the same thing over and over again in the same way & expecting a different result is the definition of... you know the answer.

Message 17 of 18
Latest reply

yes all Chinese and Indian sellers who bid on there own items got 250 bids on at the moment mostly i will only bid 1 or 2 dollars then let them win them there own auction managed to score a pair of battery operated heated socks for 1.99 hopefully they arrive in time for winter

Message 18 of 18
Latest reply