False Seller Item Location Massive Problem

I am sick and tired of buying off sellers in AU stores that list there items location as in Australia when infact the item location is overseas and so is the seller and you end up with a very lenghty postage wait or not item at all or you end up with a WINIT tracking number that means squat to anyone as it does not track anything outside of China.

I want to see eBay crack down on these sellers for false advertising a location of there items when you are trying to by from within Australia only thinking you have brought local only to find out the seller falsey listed the items location.

I am dealing with one right now and seller has avoided the questions I have put to him/her of the real location of the item I brought after getting that WINIT tracking number the seller finally answered with an outright lie "It Come USA" clear not good with english at all and the item is clearly coming from China.

I want these sellers banned from listing on the AU site or forced to list there items real location for example CHINA.

Message 1 of 61
Latest reply
60 REPLIES 60

Looser than what?

I hope you periodically update your pic. The original maxi from 2002 wouldn't look like your pic.

Message 41 of 61
Latest reply

Mate get a life all your doing is being a pest and trolling pafetic.
Message 42 of 61
Latest reply

@maxi_the_whippet wrote:

I am sick and tired of buying off sellers in AU stores that list there items location as in Australia when infact the item location is overseas and so is the seller and you end up with a very lenghty postage wait or not item at all or you end up with a WINIT tracking number that means squat to anyone as it does not track anything outside of China.

I want to see eBay crack down on these sellers for false advertising a location of there items when you are trying to by from within Australia only thinking you have brought local only to find out the seller falsey listed the items location.

I am dealing with one right now and seller has avoided the questions I have put to him/her of the real location of the item I brought after getting that WINIT tracking number the seller finally answered with an outright lie "It Come USA" clear not good with english at all and the item is clearly coming from China.

I want these sellers banned from listing on the AU site or forced to list there items real location for example CHINA.

I have no problem with sellers in China. Some are good but it is risky sometimes.

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree with you. Where ever the seller is based is where the item location should be stated as .

If the seller is in China but the item is dispatch from Sydney then that should be presented clearly on the page. And if there is an issue with the item, the item should be returned to Sydney.

Message 43 of 61
Latest reply

I have a life. You seem to have issues with eBay. Simple fix.

Message 44 of 61
Latest reply

@maxi_the_whippet wrote:
There even facking the feedback rating with fake sales by using a bot it's wide spread on ebay.

Actually you're probably right. I can see that happening. Some of the FB of these Chinese sellers looks very inflated. I actually dealt with a Chinese seller who only had a couple of thousand rating. He was very good, very hands on and communicated well. I bought a mobile phone from him, an older model actually. Sadly a lot of these other Chinese sellers with fake location stuff things up for a good seller like I described.

Message 45 of 61
Latest reply

Yes agreed and there is far to many to count anymore that are the dishonsit ones..

Message 46 of 61
Latest reply

@maxi_the_whippet wrote:

Yes agreed and there is far to many to count anymore that are the dishonsit ones..

To find a good one you have to wade through all the others. Sometimes it can work and buying some spare parts is a good thing and works out cheaper. Sadly sometimes a person doesn't;t always have the time and energy to do that.

anyway, good on you maxi_the_whippet for having your say here. Location representation is very important and folks have a right to know.

Message 47 of 61
Latest reply

Hello,everyone. To be respectful is very important in your interaction with other members here. I'd like to remind you that content that is harmful, hostile, threatening, abusive, baiting, vulgar, defamatory, harassing, or includes hate or racist speech, name calling, or profanity will be edited or removed. Please read about our policy here: https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Feedback/Updates-coming-to-eBay-com-au-Discussion-Boards/... Thanks very much.

Message 48 of 61
Latest reply

Good to know that calling another member a troll, especially from somebody who repeatedly only posts in this thread, is only a warning offence, which doesn't even warrant the removal of the 'offending' post.

I'm glad to see you are on the ball and apply objective standards.

Message 49 of 61
Latest reply

It's aimed at you. You came on here only to abuse me and a thread I started sometime ago you vulgar post was reported and should be removed we don't need it here.

Message 50 of 61
Latest reply