Fed up with last second bids

I getting outbid 4 seconds before the end of an auction, when there has been no other prior bids. These bids are made by anonymous bidders, obviously professionals as they have 30 or so going at the same time. It's no fun any more - eBay must be losing buyers in droves - it's just becoming a commercial marketplace. There needs to be some changes made somehow - of course you can't contact anyone in eBay to complain directly. David

Message 1 of 67
Latest reply
66 REPLIES 66

Re: Fed up with last second bids

It goes on and on but the best sites around the world with out the eBay rip of just add a minute to the last bid and Walla no snipe required 

Message 61 of 67
Latest reply

DeadThread.jpg

Message 62 of 67
Latest reply

kat... the wallah did however provide a chuckleSmiley Very Happy

Everyone knows it's violaSmiley Embarassed

Message 63 of 67
Latest reply

HaHa.....Yes I console myself by knowing that I made them pay a decent price and more than if I didn't place a bid

Message 64 of 67
Latest reply

Gotta burst your bubble.

You did not make a bidder pay anymore than they chose to.

Now go back & look at the date of the post you replied to.

Message 65 of 67
Latest reply

are the sellers from china? steer clear of auctions from China or people who hide the id of bidders the reason they do is to boost there feedback and they don't want to sell the item too cheap so they just have a army of sub accounts who they buy there own items to make there stores look bigger then they get feedback and don't have send you the item.

Message 66 of 67
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 67 of 67
Latest reply