HOW do i find out about how i got ripped off on ebay isnt it safe anymore?

if ebay is safe as they say ,how come i got ripped off alot of money after not getting my item and ebay nor pay pal rekon i can get my money back so its gone forever.i am reeeeeeeallly angry about trusting this site now,i wont believe them again,bulldust false advertising.....'MONEY BACK GUARANTEE" WHAT A LOAD OF B****#*T !!!

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: HOW do i find out about how i got ripped off on ebay isnt it safe anymore?

You still seem to be missing the point....you do not send information to ebay or paypal except through the Resolution Centre....and you cannot open disputes in both ebay and paypal at the same time.  You must choose one or the other and continue with that dispute.

When you come to the boards you really need to give all the information pertinent to the case if you really want help.  You have given bits and pieces of information over 3 threads and it is very difficult for anyone to give the correct information.

I still cannot understand why you were told that the item you purchased was not covered by buyer protection....can you explain that?

You can vent all you like on the boards, but bear in mind that we are just members like you....we are not responsible for your problems and do not deserve to be sworn at and shouted at.   Many members will just ignore you and you will not get the help that you want.

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

"I still cannot understand why you were told that the item you purchased was not covered by buyer protection....can you explain that?"

It  may  be due to the reason I posted on this thread:

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Buying-on-eBay/how-do-i-get-someone-to-explain-the-message-ebay-sent...

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

You could well be right silver, but the only item number I have seen posted by the OP has been removed by ebay so there is no way we can check.

Unfortunately the OP only seems interested in venting rather than answering the questions that he has been asked in order for anyone to help him solve the problem.

After bombarding both ebay and paypal with questions and reports rather than starting one dispute and sticking with it, I am afraid it is too late for anyone to give any advice that may lead to a satisfactory result.

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

Did you pay for your purchase with Paypal? If so go to your Paypal account and find the transaction and once located start an INR dispute for that item.

I thin you might be out of time on Thursday.

If Paypal claim you are not covered by their buyer protection then ask them why and keep stressing to them the need to get his done by the 26th.

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

Bump, the OP has been trying to open disputes in both ebay and paypal but not using the correct item numbers or Unique IDs in paypal.  He has been ringing both ebay and paypal.

He does not understand that he can only open a dispute in one or the other, not both at the same time.

I think he is out of luck....he has been venting on several boards but not listening to what he has been told to do to get a satisfactory outcome.

I believe he has blown his chance for a refund.

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply