Has anybody bought from this seller before?

Having a heap of trouble getting a refund out of them.  If anyone has any advice please let me know

Message 1 of 61
Latest reply
60 REPLIES 60

My comments were entirely in connection with your bad advice given to a poster who asked a question 20 months ago.

Why should I leave you alone when you keep posting wrong advice on any thread, let alone a thread where the OP has not even been on the boards in over a year.

Message 41 of 61
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

My comments were entirely in connection with your bad advice given to a poster who asked a question 20 months ago.

Why should I leave you alone when you keep posting wrong advice on any thread, let alone a thread where the OP has not even been on the boards in over a year.

Look, padi and others posted before me. And why is advice bad?

They may not have realised the age of the thread either. But Lyndal do what you want I guess. You always do.

Message 42 of 61
Latest reply

yeah, you got me there, padi did reply recently.  My mistake.

Spoiler
see, I can admit when I get something wrong without offering anything in way of an excuse . . . . . . I got that bit wrong.
Message 43 of 61
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

yeah, you got me there, padi did reply recently.  My mistake.

Spoiler
see, I can admit when I get something wrong without offering anything in way of an excuse . . . . . . I got that bit wrong.

Thats OK. All fine.

Message 44 of 61
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

@lyndal1838 wrote:

They may not have realised the age of the thread either. But Lyndal do what you want I guess. You always do.

Padi answered a newbie to the boards who did not know any better.   What is your excuse?

Why is your advice bad?    Because you have been around long enough to know that there is no ebay or paypal resolution for problems after 20 months.  Any seller would just laugh at someone contacting them after all that time.

If you can't give better advice than that maybe it is a good idea to stick to your anti GST and GSP rants so posters can ignore you.

Why are you so intent on geting me to leave you alone.  k1ooo posted three times but you don't tell him to leave you alone.

Message 45 of 61
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

You'll note that in the last week, Padi and someone else posted on this thread a weeka ago. Whay don't you say the same to them???? . I assumed it was relativly recent and didn't check the date of the original post. A common mistake.  And I certainly didn't re-activate a 12 month old thread like K oooo 1 slr  sales accused me of.

I can’t answer for lyndal but I will address this in relation to my posts.

padi offered time relevant advice i.e. the same day that poster had posted . . . . . yours was 20 months after the post.

Spoiler
if it helps . . . . . . BAD padi, you are a norti boy.

Message 46 of 61
Latest reply

original.gif

Spoiler
.........for repying to a newbie who could have been caught up in a phishing scam..............................
Spoiler
But I did notice the date of the previous post and chose to ingore it, as I felt the member could have got themselves in some strife.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 47 of 61
Latest reply

Spoiler
I did say to 4channel “if it helps”
Message 48 of 61
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

@4channel wrote:

@lyndal1838 wrote:

Padi answered a newbie to the boards who did not know any better.   What is your excuse?

Why is your advice bad?    Because you have been around long enough to know that there is no ebay or paypal resolution for problems after 20 months.  Any seller would just laugh at someone contacting them after all that time.

If you can't give better advice than that maybe it is a good idea to stick to your anti GST and GSP rants so posters can ignore you.

Why are you so intent on geting me to leave you alone.  k1ooo posted three times but you don't tell him to leave you alone.

You've answered your own question there Lyndal!

Message 49 of 61
Latest reply

How have you answered my own question?

Message 50 of 61
Latest reply