I bought some cookware from a seller and the cookware was faulty and an imitation (flavorstone)

Ok so i bought ths thinking it was real ,paypal has asked me to prove that it is not. i have been given only to days to get documentation from someone that they are not. this means posting the cookware to Sydney ,this will take more than 3 days and will cost heaps any ideas pls.

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: I bought some cookware from a seller and the cookware was faulty and an imitation (flavorstone)

Re: I bought some cookware from a seller and the cookware was faulty and an imitation (flavorstone)

The issue then was the health law now it is the having to prove is fakeSmiley Happy

Message 12 of 19
Latest reply

I bought a set of Gemstone non stick cookware on eBay and they are fabulous. They are made same factory as danoz and half the price. Think you need to regularly season the flavour stone items with oil and use on low and medium heat as per the TV advert. You must have used them on high heat.
Message 13 of 19
Latest reply

why must i have used them on high heat? good god were you here at the time and whats that got to do with them being counterfiet and being marketed as the real thing??Do you work for the seller?

Message 14 of 19
Latest reply

Sorry for that last comment i am hust so bloody frustrated.

omg i have replied to my self.

Message 15 of 19
Latest reply

Lol pipper ... 

I thought your comment was fair enough to be honest. 

The poster making the comment regarding use, seems to have chimed in without reading your OP.

Message 16 of 19
Latest reply

l . Well i did finally get my money back, so pleased with that but i still reported the seller to crime stoppers and the ACCC and anhter agency. Just a pity that if this seller was honest in the 1st place about the stjff being a knock off all this would of been avoided. i now note the seller sells this stuff under a different name likening it to the real thing. Pity when they advertised mine they sold it under the guise of the authentic product. i am hoping that this is taken further by all i have reported it too as it is so wrong to deliberatley decieve people.

Message 17 of 19
Latest reply

Throw it in the bin, save your pennies, and get WOLL Diamond plus cookware.  It's the only really good non stick, high temp cookware - amazing stuff.

Message 18 of 19
Latest reply

That is great to hear that you finally got your money back.

And IMO good on ya for watching out for a reappearance of, and reporting,  the shonky seller you have dealt with.

Message 19 of 19
Latest reply