Invalid Item

Any item I'm trying to bid gives me a invalid item error! What is going on?

The item you requested ( 111820627588 ) is invalid, still pending, or no longer in our database. Please check the number and try again. If this message persists, the item has either not started and isn't available for viewing yet, or has expired and is no longer available.

Every single item on ebay.

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Invalid Item

Same here, have tryed to bid on three different items and get the same message??? Really not at all fair on the poor sellers of these items that are ending now...What on eather is Ebay doing?????????

Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

There is a major system crash at the moment. There's a thread about it on the sellers forum. Some people are back on, but most aren't yet.

Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

@karrieg57 wrote:

Same here, have tryed to bid on three different items and get the same message??? Really not at all fair on the poor sellers of these items that are ending now...What on eather is Ebay doing?????????

Probably making "improvements". Yes, sellers are losing a fortune at the moment. The upside is, it's less fees that eBay are getting.

Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

Seller shouldn't have to accept the low winning price since most ppl snipe! 

Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

@kuromusha1 wrote:

Seller shouldn't have to accept the low winning price since most ppl snipe! 

Unfortunately, there's not a lot they can do about it. I've had auctions with bids finishing for the last few hours. Who knows given the amount of watchers whether someone else would have bid? I get a lot of snipe bids, so can only assume those people can't bid.

EBay's response will be "too bad, so sad....now, cough up your fees".

Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

One of my favourite sellers has just missed 3 sales.....each item finished with no bids and I wanted to bid on all of them.

Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

I've been trying to bid, can on some items but not on others - go figure.  Totally agree, very unfair to Sellers.  I don't run Auctions, but feel for those who do Smiley Sad

I can't send invoices for Sold items & cannot even access my Purchase History to see if I won any items I had bid on, nor can I see my list of 'Didn't Wins'

And we pay fees for . . . . . . . . . . . ????

Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

And we pay fees for . . . . . . . . . . . ????

The 'enhanced'  ebay experience    punch.gif     of course 

Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

One of my favourite sellers has just missed 3 sales.....each item finished with no bids and I wanted to bid on all of them.

A similar happened to one of my sellers he had single bids on his items, he didn't even know about the problem until I emailed him, he's potentially lost a lot of dollars over this fiasco.

Needless to say he's absolutely ropeable about it.

Spoiler
He's an ex SAS veteran, so definitely not a person to upset................hahahaha

"edit" PMSL Stalks on the emoticon..............love it. 

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 10 of 20
Latest reply