Is there a bulk way to report listings for contact info?

As someone who actually pays my exorbitant ebay fees, it's a pet peeve when someone tries to get around them. There's a seller with 100 odd listings that has either their website in the description or their photos and it's kind of tedious reporting them one by one, but there's no option to report all the listings like I have with counterfeit or keyword spammed items that I can find. Am I missing something?

For interest's sake: 

Vintage Sterling Silver Antique Necklace With Large Gun Charm Festival Hippy

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Good question Kopes, i know it picks up email, .co, phone numbers in descriptions, but can not see how it could pick those on a photo, so maybe that is a way around it, as they are still allowing sellers to use embedded text in pics.

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

Ha, ha i wrote dot com and the m was automatically removed. LOL

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

ebay don't care unless it is a very very small seller, there must be a way around it as I see

them still breaking the rule. One has smaller text with the phone number and another has some sort of link to a page that has all the addresses and phone numbers on it that were in the description.

As with writing on the photos, overcharging on postage, only clear watermarks and listings with choice of different items and many other I don't recall at this point it is only us mugs who follow the rules and are still lower on search than the cheats.

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

yeah, after the xmas rush is over ebay will do something about it or change their mind and do nothing for longer

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

So ebay did remove some contact details but you must be allowed to have your business address but not phone number so bulk edit here I come.

eBay item number:

Local Pick-up Welcome for saving Post cost

JY Sports 

[phone removed by eBay]

Tennis Pro Shop 203 Riversdale Road Hawthorn VIC 3122

MON-SAT, 10AM-5PM

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply