Item never arrived.

I don't know what to do and i hope somebody can help me,  I am in a very bizarre situation. Basically I am trying to get money back on an order that never arrived and was supposed to arrive on November 23.
The seller lodged a "Parcel sent" email on November 18. However on November 23 the parcel never arrived and the tracking showed it was never sent. Contacting the seller demanding to know what's going on he replied in poor english "wait 3 days".  I did and still no item, so the seller has run off with the money on the first day while we are left with nothing.

Worse still, Australia Post do not seem to know what's going on with it either as they say it was received at their post office but they haven't scanned it yet for whatever reason so its not being delivered and the parcel has been there for about a week already.

When demanding a refund from the seller and explaining my problem, the seller has now disappeared and doesn't reply to my messages.... is there a way to get the money back from this dodgy seller. Thanks.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Item never arrived.

Suggest you look up the meaning of "estimated" delivery. This is not set in stone and NO-ONE should be held accountable for things out of their control.

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply