Item never arrived.

I don't know what to do and i hope somebody can help me,  I am in a very bizarre situation. Basically I am trying to get money back on an order that never arrived and was supposed to arrive on November 23.
The seller lodged a "Parcel sent" email on November 18. However on November 23 the parcel never arrived and the tracking showed it was never sent. Contacting the seller demanding to know what's going on he replied in poor english "wait 3 days".  I did and still no item, so the seller has run off with the money on the first day while we are left with nothing.

Worse still, Australia Post do not seem to know what's going on with it either as they say it was received at their post office but they haven't scanned it yet for whatever reason so its not being delivered and the parcel has been there for about a week already.

When demanding a refund from the seller and explaining my problem, the seller has now disappeared and doesn't reply to my messages.... is there a way to get the money back from this dodgy seller. Thanks.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Item never arrived.

When your item doesn't arrive by ebay's estimated date there is no need to panic as this is just an estimate.

You can wait say another 3-5 days after it was due to be delivered and if then it hasn't arrived all you need to do is open a case for item not received and follow the prompts ebay give you.

And if it doesn't arrive after the final date ebay gave you then you just let ebay know and they'll give you a refund.

The dates you're showing tells me that the item was coming from over seas? If so then you have 30 days from the last date estimate to open a case,so just be a bit more patient and you will get your money back.

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Item never arrived.

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Nice going.   You've left that poor seller a neg fb!

Talk about wanting things immediately.

Australia Post has scanned your parcel as received.  It will arrive shortly.

It probably won't be scanned until it's delivered.

Hardly the seller's fault.

Just be advised that you're now probably on a lot of seller's blocked list now.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Item never arrived.

Suppose to arrive.....accoding to eBay guesses based on Australia Post fantasy 

Plus it is from China which explains the poor English

Plus the seller has had 30 negs in the past month so it should'nt be a total surprise 

Not the answer you wanted I'm guessing, but it is at least it's honest 

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Item never arrived.

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Good grief.....you bought from a Chinese seller even though the itme location is Sydney, and you expect the item to arrive in less than 10 days.

If you want to buy on ebay you need to be more patient.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Item never arrived.

OP has a very fast red dot finger.

Start at post #15

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Buying/Seller-not-shipping-item-and-I-think-I-got-scammed/m-p/20691...

Fortunately the seller had that one removed.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Item never arrived.

It would seem the situation is not that bizarre. For you.

This is almost the exact same complaint you made last year.

I don't usually put people on my special list on the strength of board posts, but I might have to make an exception.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Item never arrived.

Last time you said it would be the last time you buy off eBay.

By not understanding how different sellers work and how carriers work you have chosen to take it out on sellers on numerous occasions, no doubt you have been blocked by many sellers as everyone can see the feedback you leave for others.

I guess you could call that consequences of your own actions.

image host
Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Item never arrived.

Oh Lordy, Michelle mark 2??

At least the last complaints must have worked out as there have been no other negs left for sellers.

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Item never arrived.

They may have been removed, Lyndal.

We don't know, do we?

There's a neutral for late arrival, and a couple of 'slow postage' positives.

Really pernickety about those ebay dates.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply