MAGIC10 code...only for some though....pathetic!!

Ebay practicing discrimination towards all members by sending out a 10% off Everything onsite but only to favoured people!!

See details here: https://pages2.ebay.com.au/Buyer_coupons/magic10?rmvSB=true

I have tried to purchase different things using this code and it rejects it yet it is valid! It's even listed on the coupons page as current!

https://www.couponese.com/store/ebay.com.au/

It's a stinking disgrace that ebay have done this. Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: MAGIC10 code...only for some though....pathetic!!

When it comes to black tea, I love the Russian Caravan blend. I always have Lapsang Souchong on hand; a little of that added to any other tea gives it that wonderful smokiness which I love.

White tea and green tea (Genmaicha only, as I like the toasted rice flavour) are also always on hand; I have at least one cup a day, not only because they're delicious, but also for their high antioxidant content.

Message 11 of 18
Latest reply

I tried it on an item over $50, doesn't bluddy work man!
Message 12 of 18
Latest reply

I passed on a 5% off code (not worth it) and now eBay has sent me a $15 off - for three days - provided I spend at least $120.

Looking at the stuff I'm watching at the moment, spending $120 is not going to happen either.

Perhaps eBay might like to have another go (third time lucky).  I'd like 15% (or more) off with a VERY minimum spend. 😉

Are you listening eBay?? (And yes, that is a joke - I know they don't read the boards).

Message 13 of 18
Latest reply

The $7 off anything with no minimum spend has worked on 3 of my accounts. Stocked up on cello bags and ebay postage satchels.

Also received a List for free with no FVF or listing fees - from 1/06/18 - 04/06/18

Message 14 of 18
Latest reply

I have that email as well. The only item I'm seriously considering at the moment is a Breville espresso machine; as it's nudging close to $2000, $15 is not going to dent a hole in that price.

Message 15 of 18
Latest reply

pancaket52, I was reading your post, thinking "What on earth does s/he want with lots of bags for a cello?" and then did a mental double-take. Cello as in short for cellophane rather than cello as in short for violoncello...

cello-bowed.gif

Message 16 of 18
Latest reply

@countessalmirena wrote:

pancaket52, I was reading your post, thinking "What on earth does s/he want with lots of bags for a cello?" and then did a mental double-take. Cello as in short for cellophane rather than cello as in short for violoncello...

cello-bowed.gif

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

I got it because I do crafts and in a kit I bought years ago is a packet of small cello bags....which I've never used. 

It's dreadful stuff to work with sometimes.

Message 17 of 18
Latest reply

I hate shortening words - especially when they then have a double meaning - but I have a favourite seller of these bags and searching for cellophane bags never brings him up - but - cello bags do!

I suppose I could just 'follow' him instead of spending most of Saturday afternoon trying to find the store name because I can't find my previous purchases!

Anyway as to the $7.00 discount - my OH decided to use his Voucher (which also worked) to buy a new beaut black steel watch from China for which he paid 0.45c with free post. 

Yes I know - but the watches last for about as long as the short attention span he has for the type of watch he likes!

Message 18 of 18
Latest reply