No return postage label supplied

I contacted a seller about a faulty item, and was asked to check a few things, and the item is still no good. I started a "return item" request, and went to check on the progress. It says that I will receive a postage return label by yesterday (in my "messages" section I suppose), but there is nothing there.  It says in my "purchase history" that returns are good until the 12th April.  I feel that the seller is stalling so it goes past this date.  I have tried contacting the Ebay robot, but I am getting dizzy running around in useless circles. Where to now, seeing Ebay don't want to supply an email address to send a person a message.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: No return postage label supplied

Look in your purchases, and look under returns and cancellations to see if it is there at all.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Re: No return postage label supplied

Your mistake may have been that you opened a "return request" rather than an item not described request. If you opened a return request, it would be classed as change of mind and the seller doesn't have to issue a postage label. Change of mind returns are usually sent back at the buyers expense.

If you opened an item not described dispute and the seller doesn't send a return label, after 4 days ask ebay to step in and help and they will refund you without you having to return the item. 

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply