Package 'delivered' through GSP, but it hasn't arrived at all.

I bought an item ($150) from the UK a couple of weeks ago, and I just noticed that the tracking number now shows as having been delivered yesterday, but I most certainly have not recieved it. Someone was home all day yesterday too, so if the courier had stopped by it would have been recieved and taken inside.

Has anyone else experienced this? What action should I take if the (quite large) parcel never shows up?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I believe the tracking from such OS shipping only includes tracking to Australia.  So when it states "delivered" that probably means it has arrived in Australia.  I think there has been numerous threads about this subject & I'm sure other members with more knowledge about this will post further information.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Yes I just got a Global Shippiong  email as below saying a package was successfully delivered to me by Fedex but the recorded signature is "A.uspost"  which actually means they have palmed it off to Australia Post for delivery and it may take a week or longer more to get to me.

i.e

SUCCESS!

Dear Ross We are writing to confirm that your GSP item has been successfully delivered by the carrier. This is a courtesy email only, and no further action is needed.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

If it has been handed to Australia Post it will come as an e-Parcel and only takes a few days...probably much quicker than if FedEx themselves deliver it.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

OR it could be at your AP outlet awaiting collection by you.  Not unusual for fedex items to be marked a delivered when tey get dropped into the aust mail system - they are not delivered by fedex.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply