I have purchased a $100 ebay voucher through groupon when I purchased items it only put one though f

I have purchased a $100 ebay voucher through groupon when I purchased items it only put one though for $5.89 groupon now advises that I have lost the other $95 this is just not lawful to keep that amount. Can you advise if you will allow a furhter purchase

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

I have purchased a $100 ebay voucher through groupon when I purchased items it only put one though f

We are just members like yourself, it's not up to anyone here to allow anything

Did you follow the terms of use of the voucher?

Message 2 of 21
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You are not contacting ebay here....the boards are run by volunteer members.  Ebay does not read or answer here.

I have used the groupon vouchers and unless you pay for all your items in one payment you do lose anyunused amount.

You should have put all your items in the Cart and requested a combined invoice unless the items all combined automatically.

You can buy up to 10 items from up to 10 different sellers to make up the $100.

Message 3 of 21
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

I feel your pain, but really, next time read all the T & C's very carefully.

And congratulations.   You will now receive at least 20 emails a day from them.

And there's no way to stop them.       At least none that I've found     angry smiley.gif

Message 4 of 21
Latest reply

Dunno what you did Stawks but I don't get dozens of emails a day from Groupon.

I get one a day with offers that I might be interested in and occasionally a second one if an offer I have previously used is offered again.

I am having problems with my emails....I have not had any since Wedneday night so when I noticed the ebay offer I had to use my Yahoo email to buy it and I did not sign up for any other notifications.   I'll let you know if I get any others....they will be easy to spot because the only thing I use that email address for is my other ebay ID which is hardly used.

Message 5 of 21
Latest reply

All I did was buy a coupon for Woolies - which I'll never do again BTW  do not want.gif

I can get them through my power supplier anyway, it turns out.

(Oh and Woolies are flogging  e-vouchers $180 for $150 worth and $240 for $280 I think)

And the T & C'c say one time use only - hahahaha

But, seriously, at least 20 emails a day from Groupon. 

I never open them, just delete them.

And still they come!!   original.gif

I even get ones from Chicago.  eye roll.gif    I asked to be taken off the mailing list and it

didn't happen. 

I've unchecked everything to receive emails in my account.  Can't see anyway

to unsubscribe.    nope smiley.gif 

Message 6 of 21
Latest reply

I get my Woolworths vouchers through the NRMA and they can be used at Woolworths as well as Big W and all affiliated stores.

All the one use means is that they are not reloadable like some of the Visa and Mastercards.

Message 7 of 21
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

I am having problems with my emails....I have not had any since Wedneday night so when I noticed the ebay offer I had to use my Yahoo email to buy it and I did not sign up for any other notifications.   I'll let you know if I get any others....they will be easy to spot because the only thing I use that email address for is my other ebay ID which is hardly used.

If it's a Telstra Email account then you may to contact them as they changed their bigpond accounts and

Outlook can't access them,(the Email address can't update).

The problem seems to be that they've changed their incoming pop server and port,(as well as needing a

a password of 8 digits or more that has to have upper and lower case letters,etc.).

Message 8 of 21
Latest reply

Thanks Tazz but it is Optus.

I have had problems with my internet connection for several weeks....we had the Telstra repair man tell us that it was a problem with Optus and Optus tell us it was a Telstra problem (ADSL)  Finally we had a technician come out and replace the socket in the wall and bingo....internet again without spending more money on wireless.

I got a new laptop during all this to-do and could not access my Accounts...finally got a very helpful girl who was able to link everything together and everything was rosey.   Last week the emails went haywire and finally stopped completely and I cannot log in to webmail to see what is going on.

I must admit it has been a nice change not to be bombarded by emails.  lol

Message 9 of 21
Latest reply

Ebay's  page.

http://www.ebay.com.au/rpp/woolworths?_trkparms=clkid%3D4058948914216410350

T & C's - one use only -

This value is single-use only and must be redeemed on woolworths.com.au in one transaction. Any balance of the eVoucher not used in the transaction will be forfeited and will not be able to be used for a further transaction.

Message 10 of 21
Latest reply