Paid for 10.1 Quad Tablet on the 18-12-2013 sent same day from Q.land to Vic no show! been scammed.

b.tara
Community Member

Looks like I and many others have been scammed as this seller apparently had 70 of the tablets for sale,and sold out' if that was true this seller would have made over $7000 on the deal.

Feel  stupid as the price was so cheap ....if it looks too good to be true it most proberly is.

This seller has been on ebay for a while so I thought it would be ok ..as we all did.Woman Embarassed

Message 1 of 43
Latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

Re: Paid for 10.1 Quad Tablet on the 18-12-2013 sent same day from Q.land to Vic no show! been scam

Sorry to hear that.

I think that you can reply with your item number without getting into bad .

An item number will help someone else aye

B

Message 2 of 43
Latest reply

Re: Paid for 10.1 Quad Tablet on the 18-12-2013 sent same day from Q.land to Vic no show! been scam

Why do you feel stupid? If you paid with a safe payment method-PayPal then you don't have to worry just put in a claim for item not received.

Message 3 of 43
Latest reply

tstore
Community Member
You do realise that from QLD to VIC takes on average about 5-7 business days, and that if item was sent on the 18th that you have onky given it 3 business days to get delivered to you? Australia Post has not been making any deliveries on 25th, 26th and 27th. In addition, as a tablet has a battery, it would have had to travel by road as it has a battery which would push estimated delivery beyond 7 days.

Ask the seller for tracking and if you do jot hear from them in next couple of days, raise dispute via PayPal (if used this method). There is nothing that suggests this is a scam yet as insuffiencient time has been given for item to reach you.
Message 4 of 43
Latest reply

Actually, i just looked at the seller - raise PayPal dispute and escalate it ASAP.
Message 5 of 43
Latest reply

Just counted nearly 40 others  on feedback who have been scammed on the same item (although cant find any others that have complained on this site yet)this seller had a pretty good rating up till then selling Caps so surely they will be able to track this seller down.

On one feedback they said that the seller was doing the same thing under another name grrrrrr.... I hope they catch up with him/her. 

Thinking about it its a wonder there are not more doing it as it looks like some planning and timing went into this this scam.

Thanks for the support guys and I have just been in touch with Pay.pal ,looks like my grand daughter will have to wait a while longer for her Christmas present Woman Sad

Message 6 of 43
Latest reply

"seller apparently had 70 of the tablets for sale,and sold out"

Who told you this ?

The fraudulent listings  for non existent items are  a copy/paste of another Seller's listing and although the Seller/Selling ID may be the Scammer, it actually looks like a hijacked account.

Message 7 of 43
Latest reply

tstore
Community Member
Item is BIN which is still active and has sold 72 so far at $88 plus $12 shipping
Message 8 of 43
Latest reply

Hi nobody told me,just going by the  the sellers site it shows now they have nothing for sale now and in the feedback there are 40 complaints about the new tablet that hasent  arrived,the site shows that there were 70 tablets for sale now 0 left.

The prices were $88.99 and $13.95 postage,and the feedback started a couple of days ago before me,it really looks like they have started another scam as the cost of this new Tablet  is over $200 so it still is miles too cheap.

Also why are they  still selling at this cost it has to be a scam and why hasent any body reported this site?  or why hasent Ebay checked this out and warned others..?.so many questions and no answers. 

I would not have found out if I hadent checked the sellers site and feedback in my purchases.

I just hope nobody else gets scammed on this other sellers site,I will try and find it and check it out.

Message 9 of 43
Latest reply

Nobody has been ripped off as long as they paid with Paypal and they open a dispute within 45 days.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 10 of 43
Latest reply