Parcel held apparently in customs APG not sure what do you think

Hi there I’ll do my best to explain what has happened would like anyone’s input 

ok on April 20th I purchased the entire Teddy Ruxpin book & Tape collection from a great seller.

They were shipped out via USPS using the eBay international shipping program. Once item left shipped hub Pinty Bows  got it an then handed to APG to deliver into Australia estimated delivery 25th of May. The item was expensive but was told there was no extra charges with customs.

Come the 8th of May item arrives in Au with Auspost saying on tracking 

Arrived at facility in destination country

SYDNEY (AU)

Tho then the movement just stopped dead and according to the APG site on tracking it was held in customs yet on the tracking page of APG for location it’s blank.

( AUPost tracking did not mention customs )

so naturally I get in touch with both EBay and APG. Ebay tell me they are looking into it and apparently there was a misprint on the invoice but they fixed it and my item should be cleared soon. However soon never came so I got back in touch with APG and they tell me eBay keeps sending out the wrong paperwork the same speech from APG continues.

They tell me we’ve got the paperwork it should be released shortly then a few days later with no movement they say no we’re still waiting on paperwork or eBay sent wrong paperwork again. 

At this point I call Au you customs provided the Auspost tracking number and the international tracking number and customs could not see anything on there data base about said item being held 

Through this time tho I’m communicating with EBay international shipping via email and everyone who did contact me rest assured me they have sent the correct details and they can’t understand why APG are telling me something completely different. 

So now we’re in the final week or so of May and I once again reach out to eBay international and they tell me the re sent everything once again on the 25th. So I leave it for a day then reach out to APG an once again ! I get told they were incorrect by one representative and no we haven’t got them by another on the 2nd call. 

So this is where I loose my patience I tell them no this can’t be happening consistently eBay did send them out and tell them they keep giving me different responses. They act like it was just a mistake and then they say eBay has thousands of incorrect information and they don’t send the paperwork that is called for. Apparently according to APG eBay was getting the sellers info wrong. 

So we arrive now in June and eBay did refund me the whole amount and said I could still receive it.

and on Friday I decided to call APG once again and yep sure enough the same darn speech wrong paperwork we’ve upload them it should move in 24hrs and yep it hasn’t moved. 

I forgot to mention too AUPost did raise a investigation but with the tracking number provided by them they could not find it anywhere. 

What do you all think because I believe APG have either lost the item or it’s been stolen and they are just trying to shift the blame onto eBay. ???

Thank you 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Ok, so you say you have being fully refunded by Ebay,  as such not your problem,  move on and forget about it.

Although if you do happen to recieve the goods I hope you either repay the seller or send the item back.

Not sure why you are getting hot under the collar you are all sorted.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

What do you all think because I believe APG have either lost the item or it’s been stolen and they are just trying to shift the blame onto eBay. ???

No it sounds like the item has not cleared customs.

You are the importer, and it is up to you to make sure all paperwork/payments etc are in order.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply