Pay $150 a year to a PO BOX at Australia Post Office and sellers wont post to a secure PO BOX ? JOKE

Leaving a parcel in a open letter box at a block of flats its just stupid.

The Courier companies and service I have now found in Australia to be a joke and unreliable. I am no way going to not goto work , waiting for a courier to then NOT turn up as sheduled. they are unreliable and it does not work.

I now pay for a PO BOX at a actual AUSTRALIA POST OFFICE and most sellers in Australia now say NO PO BOX ? are you totally stupid. 

So now I spend time looking for sellers who send to the PO BOX or I simply have to goto Hong Kong and wait extra week or two because the sellers here... well done.

I HAVE A PO BOX - I PAY $$ FOR IT.

EBAY should have a LISTING FILTER option now that has DELIVER to POBOX ONLY as it will stop me wasting my time

Rob

Message 1 of 55
Latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

Re: Pay $150 a year to a PO BOX at Australia Post Office and sellers wont post to a secure PO BOX ?

Not now. You are allegedly replying to gp now, so you know who hasn't even seen the post.

Message 51 of 55
Latest reply

Re: Pay $150 a year to a PO BOX at Australia Post Office and sellers wont post to a secure PO BOX ?

Stupid me forgot to 'quote' the real comment I was replying to

I'm sure the gp will know my response was not to/for them

The other same person will still no doubt enjoy the result anyway

Message 52 of 55
Latest reply

Hi Sandy    I'm in the dark, but all good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_x6QmuJdms

Message 53 of 55
Latest reply

occo-22
Community Member

Hi there, I've been using my PO Box for years on ebay because I don't have postal delivery service (live out of town), no drama. Write your address as shown;

1 Smith st (Box 111), Smithtown, leave out the PO and the system will accept it. If your parcel ends

up at the PO, they will know you have a PO box, and if a courier delivers they have your address to Google.

Sometimes the couriers here just drop parcels at the PO and pay them to deliver.

Message 54 of 55
Latest reply

@occo-22 wrote:

Hi there, I've been using my PO Box for years on ebay because I don't have postal delivery service (live out of town), no drama. Write your address as shown;

1 Smith st (Box 111), Smithtown, leave out the PO and the system will accept it. If your parcel ends

up at the PO, they will know you have a PO box, and if a courier delivers they have your address to Google.

Sometimes the couriers here just drop parcels at the PO and pay them to deliver.

This is a 5 year old thread

Message 55 of 55
Latest reply