Paypal very slow to refund

Hi all, waiting for a refund from paypal due to me having to cancel a purchase when I became aware that the item does not support win 7. I requested the cancellation from the seller, who obliged in an instant and made the refund to my paypal account.

The issue is now, paypal are playing the same old delay trick with my funds, placing a "hold" on them while they investigate the issue. I cannot see what needs investigating, as the seller refunded straight away at my request, and the funds were returned within an hour, but here we have the same old same old from paypal., playing with our money, now into the 4th day. I know it is now the weekend, but there were two normal business days to do their "investigation".  Funny how interest on money invested is paid 7 days a week, but  paypal uses the weekends as a delaying excuse all the time. Computers don't get weekends off as far as I know.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Paypal very slow to refund

I totally agree, the same thing is happening to me, and they are trying to blame my bank!
I think they hold all this money, in the money market so as to gain interest while we're made to wait!
Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Paypal very slow to refund

Did you read the answers?

Did you fund through a credit card?

Did you have to drag up a four year old thread by posting on it rather than reading it?

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply