Please stop offering Fastway Couriers as an Express service

smee90
Community Member

I beg all Ebay sellers to stop offering Fastway Couriers as an Express delivery service, because more often than not they are just as fast as Australia Post "Regular" postal delivery times.

I'm not attacking the company, just the fact that offering a service that is often more expensive, with less tracking, and far from Express is doing your customer a disservice and making the delivery process more painful than necessary.

Funkshun X = Why?
Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

i agree there not faster at all

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

I have had no end of trouble with Fastway Couriers. Items dissappear and turn up damaged. They are rough operator's and untrustworthy. Please use Australia post only.
Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

I totally agree
If i knew s seller uses them i wld purchase elsewhere.
Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

2 weeks you got the full express lane then. They trying to tell me it going to take 1 month for a tiny package to get fron NSW to SA. What a joke, I could walk there and get it within a month

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

We will not buy from a merchant/seller that we know uses Aramex(Fastway).

Similarly, for our outbound packages we will not use parcel services such as Sendle, this includes eBay, that use them.

I do not understand why merchants/sellers use Aramex just to save a couple of dollars when it is to the detriment of their customers.

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

I agree, Fastway is the worst. I order something just about every week on ebay, and in almost every case if FASTWAY is the courier, the goods are lost or late or delivered to my local post office. may as well use AUST Post.

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

@halb.pete wrote:

I agree, Fastway is the worst. I order something just about every week on ebay, and in almost every case if FASTWAY is the courier, the goods are lost or late or delivered to my local post office. may as well use AUST Post.

Given that Fastway hasn't existed for the last few years, not sure how this is happening to you.

stanley.jpg

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply