Puzzling purchase

I bought a couple of items(small animal cages to be precise)from a seller in NSW. They provided a few pictures. I queried the seller as to whether there was a part on the cage missing as the photo wasn't that good and it was hard to see. They said it was there. They also said I will send some more pictures which they never did. Upon closer inspection the part definitely wasn't there (god knows where it is). Probably lost don't really know and they didn't seem happy to tell me.
As there were 2 cages I asked for combined postage (there were 2 separate listings). I got a sort of mixed up reply "Will do that when I ship it to you".Message didn't make much sense particularly.
I'm a little bit dumbfounded by it but I guess they mean well. But I wish they cold have been a little bit more agreeable about the item they were selling.
If you sent a message sometimes they would respond quickly other times you would be ignored.
Still scratching my head about it.
Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Puzzling purchase

Yes I did and thank you. Parcel was sent but no tracking number but nevermind.

Message 21 of 31
Latest reply

Puzzling purchase

It all sounds a bit cagey to me...
Message 22 of 31
Latest reply

Puzzling purchase

Not rat cages again! LOL! 

Message 23 of 31
Latest reply

Puzzling purchase

@redders_60 wrote:

Not rat cages again! LOL! 

Makes a change from her usual illegal pet food products lol

Message 24 of 31
Latest reply

Puzzling purchase

Upon Michelle's earlier financial advice . I still have 2 cat cages & a rat one in my chook shed  - when will I be able to cash them in? & are old but humane possum traps a viable investment?

Message 25 of 31
Latest reply

Puzzling purchase

@redders_60 wrote:

Upon Michelle's earlier financial advice . I still have 2 cat cages & a rat one in my chook shed  - when will I be able to cash them in? & are old but humane possum traps a viable investment?

Google says-

I thought we shipped all our hobnail booted Possums to New Zealand?

Can I suggest you take the opportunity to use this declaration of war to test your Zombie Defense Systems and weapons.

It is an ideal time to test your Infra Red and Movement Detectors and lazy She Dog to alert you when the little cable eaters head out on their foraging expeditions.

A few rounds of the shotgun will eliminate some and give you a good indication of the capabilities of said shotgun. A strategically placed chainsaw operator will take care of a few more as they scarper to their bolt hole.

Those that evade death by shotgun/chainsaw and manage to retreat to the safety of the unpeopled attic would provide for testing the Flame Thrower. I take it that your insulation is of the fireproof variety. A fire extinguisher will take care of any spot fires in the rafters.

Allowing the kids to take out any leftover stunned freeloaders with your Boning Knife will improve their close combat skills.

Seize the opportunity to eliminate an annoying problem and hone your Zombie Skills at the same time.

Message 26 of 31
Latest reply

Puzzling purchase

To foxette.
Yes its a beautiful break from pet food. Just lie back and put your feet up and relax. aaaaa...hhhhhh....
Message 27 of 31
Latest reply

Puzzling purchase

@michellebartley wrote:
To foxette.
Yes its a beautiful break from pet food. Just lie back and put your feet up and relax. aaaaa...hhhhhh....

Brilliant advice Michelle, brilliant! I don't know about Foxy, but I'll be putting my feet up and relaxing when I get home from work tonight. I hope you are able to do the same as the start to a relaxing weekend!

Message 28 of 31
Latest reply

Puzzling purchase

Hello everyone,

This thread is getting quite a bit off-topic. Please don't forget the Discussion Boards Usage Policy and Community Content Policy when posting. 

Thanks everyone!
Message 29 of 31
Latest reply

Puzzling purchase

Why am I being targeted? Michelle took her thread off topic and I agreed with her that it would be nice to have a relaxing weekend. Others went way off topic more than I did, including Michelle.

Message 30 of 31
Latest reply