Puzzling purchase

I bought a couple of items(small animal cages to be precise)from a seller in NSW. They provided a few pictures. I queried the seller as to whether there was a part on the cage missing as the photo wasn't that good and it was hard to see. They said it was there. They also said I will send some more pictures which they never did. Upon closer inspection the part definitely wasn't there (god knows where it is). Probably lost don't really know and they didn't seem happy to tell me.
As there were 2 cages I asked for combined postage (there were 2 separate listings). I got a sort of mixed up reply "Will do that when I ship it to you".Message didn't make much sense particularly.
I'm a little bit dumbfounded by it but I guess they mean well. But I wish they cold have been a little bit more agreeable about the item they were selling.
If you sent a message sometimes they would respond quickly other times you would be ignored.
Still scratching my head about it.
Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Puzzling purchase

@michellebartley wrote:
I bought a couple of items(small animal cages to be precise)from a seller in NSW. They provided a few pictures. I queried the seller as to whether there was a part on the cage missing as the photo wasn't that good and it was hard to see. They said it was there. They also said I will send some more pictures which they never did. Upon closer inspection the part definitely wasn't there (god knows where it is). Probably lost don't really know and they didn't seem happy to tell me.
As there were 2 cages I asked for combined postage (there were 2 separate listings). I got a sort of mixed up reply "Will do that when I ship it to you".Message didn't make much sense particularly.
I'm a little bit dumbfounded by it but I guess they mean well. But I wish they cold have been a little bit more agreeable about the item they were selling.
If you sent a message sometimes they would respond quickly other times you would be ignored.
Still scratching my head about it.

I've just remembered a case where I bought an item. The photo was decieving. he item wasn't what I thought it was. That was OK in the end though. Seller sorted it out.

Another time, I bought what I thought were 2 packs of DVD slips (Disk Smith brand). But only one arrived. I went back and re-read the description and there was actually one. But the seller used a photoc of 2. I was disappointed.

Message 31 of 31
Latest reply