Return problem

The bought item is a lot smaller than advertised. The return address is in Lithuania, which is, of course, far too expensive to ship. 

Message 1 of 38
Latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

Return problem

One of my accounts is dormant and has been for several years. I still have a feedback score of 679. Yet the PERCENTAGE is saying 0% because it's been over a year since having any activity. Of course the feedback NUMBER is not going to change, but when you don't buy or sell for over 12 months, the PERCENTAGE goes back to 0%. Feedback score and percentage aren't the same thing. I thought being the expert you are, you'd know that already.

Message 31 of 38
Latest reply

Return problem

@domino-710 wrote:

LOL - not in the 10 years I knew him.

If you knew him that well, you'd know he's now dead, so unless a family member uses his account, his feedback percentage is going to remain at 0% forever more.

Message 32 of 38
Latest reply

Return problem

Being the expert I am - lol - it has now been a couple of years selling again - perhaps I didn't even notice.

But as the OP has started a new thank you thread - done.

Message 33 of 38
Latest reply

Return problem

Keep up - it was about Richo selling - to my knowledge he didn't sell - well except for 3. 

One could not determine that as being a seller - he joined Community in 2008 - eBay possibly before this.

As for your comment of his having passed away - enough said.

Message 34 of 38
Latest reply

Return problem

@domino-710 wrote:

It shows you dont know everything.

Message 35 of 38
Latest reply

Return problem

@sugar249 wrote:

@domino-710 wrote:

It shows you dont know everything.

Too true. 

Message 37 of 38
Latest reply

Return problem

Actually Richo never sold a thing in his life - he wouldn't have had a clue how to do that.

He was even quite proud of the fact that he'd never right-clicked on his mouse.

His son had made a cardboard template to go over his keyboard to stop him using certain keys.

But his 'favourite son' did use his account to make those sales.

Message 38 of 38
Latest reply