Returning item for the second time

I purchased a set of PURPLE curtains and pale pink ones arrived.  I asked for a refund but they said they would send me the correct ones, I have returned the incorrect curtains.  Second set of curtains arrived and they are the exact same Pale pink ones the first time around.  How to get a refund when it doesn't show in Purchase History anymore? Any help appreciated as I am a bit frightened this is a loop hole in the system?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

How long ago did you purchase them?

You may need to adjust your settings to show for longer in your purchase history.

Open a dispute via ebay if you are within the time allocated for this or if you paid with paypal open the dispute there

HAve you contacted the seller about the problem and asked for a refund?

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Check for item in purchase history - drop down menu on the right.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Thank you for the response, the seller was very accommodating though I felt bad for sending the second set back (exactly the same as the first) but they were great and refunded my money as soon as the second set was returned. 

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Deluxe blockout curtain?

That seller doesnt have an option for pink - i would guess that thier idea of purple is actually pale pink (or their stock that has the 'purple' label on it isnt all that purple)

Happy you had a good result anyway

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply